• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

excited for this

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
      i likes, but y no stretch?
      There is some baby stretch. haha. That's really all I needed to clear my fenders, If there was a lot of stretch it would just look funny. The car is my DD so I like the idea of still having a little meat on the tires.

Comment

I really wanted to see more stretch, but I know West Virginia roads aren't car friendly. In for pictures of the wheels on the car. Keep up the good work.
        The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
        Originally posted by Dubway5887
        I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

I will just leave these here.

The car is filthy and I still need to find some 15x8" wheels so I can make wheels for the front but its coming together slowly. It will be lower but I have to cut some welds and twist the exhaust and re-weld the pipe back together so I can get some more ground clearance first.

Comment

I love it without the stretch!!! hex yah man... If you can pull the fenders over the wheels without any camber it will like so beast...

For the font just use our spare 2 steelies that was on there before and have them re barreled or widened.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

It looks good with the little stretch, I take back my previous post about wanting a lot, can't wait to see you make the fronts it'll really tie it all together.
              The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
              Originally posted by Dubway5887
              I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

Much respect. I am with those guys up there and want to see the fronts done. Always like seeing other American compacts.

Comment

Thanks guys. I washed some of the dirt off the car today, and just drove around and found a couple places to take a few pics, they aren't anything amazing but they look better than driveway pics.

Comment

not feelin it.. to me jbody wheel wells need something bigger. i like the idea of the rims though. but if they were bigger i think it would flow better.

Comment

It's a good start! Now get it on the ground!

Originally posted by Kielan
                      Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

What'd the offset come out to?
                        It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

I think it will flow better when I get the fronts done to match, and get it a little lower. Its still my daily driver so it won't be quite as low as that pic, but it will be closer than it is now. haha.

I don't know exactly what the offset is, the wheels are 11" from outside to outside and 10" inside lip to inside. and the backspace is 153mm which is 6.02inches if anyone wants to figure out the offset or tell me how to find it i would appreciate it.

Comment

You can calculate offset using the width of the wheel and the backspacing. Any close ups of thr rear wheels?
                            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Roughly +13, unless I'm doing something wrong?

11 inches in mm would be 279.4
                              279.4 / 2 = 139.7
                              153 - 139.7 = 13.3

Right?
                              It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

i'm not feeling those steelies

Comment

Working...
                                X