Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My stanced Turbo Z would love a feature.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not bad. its got the early 2000's tuner look to it with some fitment.

imo:
    stance nation kinda just posts whatever. which is not necessarily a bad thing of course, cuz it gives people variety.

stanceworks i feel is more about simple/clean/classy. so thats why your car might not be as liked on here vs stance nation.

not to mention you cant come on stanceworks reppin stance nation... thats like being a chevy owner and going to a ford meet trying to get respect.
    Last edited by Schultz28; 01-25-2012, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Nothing about your vehicle is appealing, the most feature it deserves is this thread. Too busy, reminds me of a teenage Gemini who hasn't found themselves yet.

Sent from my Dreamcast Web Browser using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Mick 350z View Post
        Do any of you have your rides in magazines?
        Yep, as do A LOT of us.

Originally posted by Aussie Mick 350z View Post
        I guess i came to the wrong place to get a feature.
        If you are just looking to get a feature because of what you drive, then yes you did. Everyone here that has a feature has been awarded it, not just recieved one.

If you are serious, first start by showing us a build thread of how YOU built your car... but if it's just showing us cash over a countertop and you driving away, you wont get far here as far as a feature goes.
        [

Comment

Originally posted by willis View Post
          I try to be civil, but when you come on here just expecting a feature, bragging about sub-par blog features and magazine spots, you're asking for it.

The car doesn't have much of a theme, the carbon fiber is flashy and frankly the wheels look like a les schwabb special. Whether those things are bad or good is up to you, because I don't wanna be accused of being negative(heaven forbid!)

But I will not hold back in saying that the pictures are no where EVEN near to the quality of stanceworks features.

AND IT'S AUTOMATIC!
          this.

to be honest, your car looks worse than stock in every regard besides the ride height/fitment. I'm not even mad either!

Comment

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by willis View Post
              AND IT'S AUTOMATIC!
              And?
              What's such big deal that OP prefers to drive auto?
              Maybe he is into drag racing?
              Maybe he commutes 100 miles a day to work in traffic?
              Maybe he has disability?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Comment

Constructive Criticism bro. Just because some people don't like it doesn't mean we are hard asses or anything. Many of the guys here, if not all, voice you their opinions and give ideas and suggestions to better your car. Saying your headlights are hideous isn't the best way of putting it but it's just an opinion and to each their own. It's your car and your money.

Comment

Old thread is old. We're not doing this again.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                    Originally posted by Jedidiah
                    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Working...
                    X