Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My stanced Turbo Z would love a feature.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My stanced Turbo Z would love a feature.

The names Mick as seen on Stance Nation this is my 2003 Nissan 350z turbo. Since i had it on Stance Nation i have change a ton of stuff. I bought this bloody car stock and have put over 20k into it, below is the almost complete result. She is an auto but its fully built to handel 700hp, it has trans go shift kit, large valve bodys, heavy friction plates and a 2800 hi stall. She produces about 400 whp on 8psi.
    Installed is a nice set of Wilwood 4 spot calipers with 14" front rotors and 13" rears.
    Tire and wheel set up: 235/35/20 wrapped around HP racing Takeover black knight series rims, 20x10" with 5" lips. 18 off set with 25mm spacers on the rear and 16mm on the front.
    Its riding static on Megan Track series full coilovers, front are 14kg springs and rear is 12kg. Stock is 8/6kg so the ride is super stiff. There is much more to say about this Z so if you want to know more just ask.

Last edited by Aussie Mick 350z; 04-14-2011, 10:12 AM.

Not really a Stanceworks "Exclusive" if featured elsewhere, but I am not the one who choses it.

IT is still a sick as fuck car, little too over the top for me, but I see where you are trying to go with it.

Comment

Johnny 5 eyes kinda weird me out.

I like em dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
        Not really a Stanceworks "Exclusive" if featured elsewhere, but I am not the one who choses it.

IT is still a sick as fuck car, little too over the top for me, but I see where you are trying to go with it.
        Well thanks mate, those pics are exclusive to Stance Works and besides that when it was on Stance nation it look a lot diff than it does now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_The_BMXER View Post
          HAHAHHAHAAHH THIS. lolol

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Is that an American thing because i have no clue what you are talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Mick 350z View Post
              He is talking about your hideous headlights.

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Haha you should know, You live there! hahahaha

Cars looking good Mate!
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

No, I am Canadian, probably more an age thing. It's a reference to an 80s movie.

I like the angle in your sig best truthfully.
                  Last edited by Dave_The_BMXER; 04-17-2011, 11:03 AM.

I like em dropped.

Comment

It sits nice, but not really my cup of tea. Way too busy IMO.

But I bet it's pretty fast, and that I can respect.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                      He is talking about your hideous headlights.
                      Wow....thanks for that, btw UMAD....haha

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Haha you should know, You live there! hahahaha

Cars looking good Mate!
                      Thanks mate.

No, I am Canadian, probably more an age thing. It's a reference to an 80s movie.

I like the angle in your sig best truthfully.
                      Yep that is bloody funny.

Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                      It sits nice, but not really my cup of tea. Way too busy IMO.

But I bet it's pretty fast, and that I can respect.
                      Yep it goes well.
                      Last edited by Aussie Mick 350z; 04-21-2011, 01:47 PM.

Comment

i can't respect an automatic without a really good reason and hp is not one of them. also, the bare cf makes it look just like every other tuner z out there.
                        Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                        The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                        P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
                          i can't respect an automatic without a really good reason and hp is not one of them. also, the bare cf makes it look just like every other tuner z out there.
                          Geeez, i thought this place was diff from all the other forums. If you don't have anything nice to say then why say it at all. I know that my car is not for everybody but the fact is it's about to be published in 2 big performance magazines so it must appeal to somebody. Do any of you have your rides in magazines? If so I would love to see them. Anyway if it makes u feel good about yourself then **** away!!!!

Comment

it's about to be published in 2 big performance magazines so it must appeal to somebody.
                            Superstreet and Honda Tuning?

jk

Comment

Geeez, i thought this place was diff from all the other forums. If you don't have anything nice to say then why say it at all. I know that my car is not for everybody but the fact is it's about to be published in 2 big performance magazines so it must appeal to somebody. Do any of you have your rides in magazines? If so I would love to see them. Anyway if it makes u feel good about yourself then **** away!!!!
                              People are allowed to express their opinions, this isn't elementary school where everyone can only say nice things. You coming in and essentially challenging everyone else by talking about how you're getting magazine features isn't exactly going to make you friends here either. Plenty of people on this forum have had their cars featured in magazines/blogs/etc. so you're not one-upping anybody by being in a few

I like your wheel fitment and ride height but all of the CF bits and such do zero for me

Flickr

Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Working...
                              X