This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Rusty

It doesn't look like much (if anything) is recoverable, but I'm sure you'll be back bigger n badder!
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

yoooooooo! mike such a shame.. of such a legend.. R.I.P Satan must be hustling around frame scraping everywhere.
      Dont H****! appreciate..

Comment

I just saw this from Cory a few hours ago, man that's absolutely awful. The most important thing is you guys are okay, and no one lost their lives. At least rusty went out in style, that poor car's been through a lot. I would've felt even worse if Cory lost his car in this too, I love both of this cars and they are huge inspirations to me. R.I.P. Rusty <3 Sorry for your losses man, this really wasn't what anyone could've had in mind for that car Good can come out of this though, and I'm glad you're staying positive it's the only thing you can do!
        '13 Civic
        4x4 until not poor

Comment

damn, Mike. i'm sorry to see this and it's good everyone's okay. shit happens for a reason, though.
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Damn, what a horrible situation. Great thing is that you're safe man, cars are replaceable but people aren't. Things happen for a reason, and they only make you stronger. I'm sure something epic will come out of this for you.

flickrtm | nw-built | azntaiji multimedia

Comment

Rust in Peace.
              http://ra64freddy.wordpress.com/

Comment

I saw this on Facebook earlier today and my heart sank. Sorry about Rusty, Mike. I told my Mom about the car and its legacy and she feels bad, too. I'm excited to see what comes out of this, and good luck to you.

Comment

Holy shit man. Call me if you need anything. This blows. How badly were the other wheels damaged?

Comment

Sorry to hear but with a tragedy like this come bigger and better things. good luck to you

Comment

• When I heard of this I cried a bit. And when I read this thread and got it confirmed I cried a lot. Sorry for your losses Mike, Rusty will be missed. I'm sure your next project will be even sicker. Glad everyones okey.

Mike
                      Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.

Comment

• I was hoping to come over to h20 and see this gutted

atleast everyone is ok and i hope some bits are salvageable would be awsome to see it return maybe space frame will sort it

Couldnt think of a better thread title aswell

Comment

• RIP...to the car that made history...
                          -Jorge-

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            What kind of dick would think you blew up your garage on purpose?
                            Seriously dude, I mean who says that.. Its amazing some of the crap I'm reading online from people. If Mike wanted to turn Rusty into Crusty he would have just lit him on fire not burned down the whole garage with all of his awesome parts in there. That's seriously a fucked up rumor to start, for some people to think Mike would do something like this on purpose is just crazy.

Comment

• Wheels and cars can be replaced, but lives can't. Glad to hear no one was injured! In reading your first post, sounded like so much happened in so little time! Almost like something out of a movie.

Rusty is an icon that will live forever..

Comment

• sucks man. any hope that some insurance money would ease the pain?
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X