Spaceframe?

Comment

You're still tha man!
        Next car will be dope I'm sure.

Comment

damn... that car was my cars idol.

Comment

I'm actually GUTTED!!

Rusty was my favourite car of all time, I dunno how many times I've read through the build thread

It's truely a sad day, but it's great to hear nobody was hurt, make sure to keep us updated on the condition after the fire marshall lets ya back in
            /O O==[][]==O O\
            --------------------------

Comment

Sad to see this happen. Glad you're okay, though.
              Christof Goulart
              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Damn Im sorry to hear this, this was the car that got me hooked on stance, actually looked over the build thread after reading this. Good luck on your next project though

Comment

Sorry to hear about Rusty going out this way Mike. Just glad you and everyone else is safe.

Comment

This is really sad and at least everyone is okay. Good luck with future projects!

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

Rusty was an Inspiration for many people me Included and I really loved that Thing more and more when I saw It "growing up" and now It died excatly the way I want to die with a Last Big Bang

Comment

That is really the most "stupid" way to loose nearly everything you own car wise.

I'm feel sorry for you and I am glad that you or anybody is okay.
                        I mean if i got it correct you were right next to the engine and somebody had to pull the honda out of the garage.
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Very sad to hear this happening.. But it is really really crazy what the car has been through.... I guess its time to let it die!

It would be pretty cool to part it out over to fans of the car, always had love for the car and the story!

Comment

wow, that really sucks. but im glad everyone is safe.. best of luck sorting everything out

Comment

sad sad day for the stance crowd but it looks like it just was time for something new cant wait to see what your gonna do next and what new trends you will set with the next project! GL man keep your head high and everything will work out in the end!

Comment

Will design/build websites for wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X