No announcement yet.

Leaving a mark on the Evolution chart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So 4 pages is considered whoring it out? When 2 of those pages were my own and my fan page? Thanks Paul, Justin is a big boy too, you don't need to stick up for him. Honestly, i only see you doing this because its me, if you seriously have a problem with me let me know. Lately, you've just been on my case about everything and if thats the case then so be it. I don't need that type of thing in my life right now. And yes you were sitting in the same room and you heard JSwain say that he didn't mention it to me. I wouldn't have posted it if he told me himself that he was doing it for a feature. If he didn't want everyone to take photos of it then he should set it up as a separate thing instead of inviting everyone there and making it into a meet. What usually happens at meets? Pictures. I know better then to take pics and upload them when I was specifically told not to, but i was never informed until 2 hours after i posted them.
    "Life ain't sweet, Saturday through Monday, but in the summer time you my watermelon sundae."

Comment

Hey hey now, don't get it twisted.. I am friends with each and everyone of you and I am not sticking up for any one person in particular. I was just stating how I felt about the comments made in this thread.

And mehhh i'll make an intro thread one of these days, lol.

Comment

who is the guy in all the shots?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          who is the guy in all the shots?
          The doing the real shoot.

Comment

welp.

i dont even.

Flickr

Comment

okay, just to clarify everything that's going on...

Brandon - You're right, I never told anybody I was shooting it there specifically for FL. However, I did mention to you earlier in the week that I would be shooting it for them. The fact that you posted them right away is understandable, they're great photos. But, after you mentioned posting them I did say "you should make them private on flickr for a little bit" or something along those lines...Anyways, I don't mind having to re-shoot any car, I love taking pictures.

Pauly D - I appreciate you "sticking up for me" but I think it's run it course. Let's just appreciate the pictures and car for how good they are.

I hope this thread gets back on track, hopefully people can take their eyes off of my sexy body long enough to check the car out as well...WAT? We have all kinds of other less public ways of speaking to each other if need be as well.

Comment

Thanks Justin! Have you posted any of your shot of the Evo yet?
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Thanks for posting Justin.

So now all my pnw peeps kiss and make up.

Flickr

Comment

this whole thread

=

member # 1168

Originally posted by Deltron
                    fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

Comment

No, it's another kid jumping into the background of the shot screaming about how the girl stole the boy's fish.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        Thanks Justin! Have you posted any of your shot of the Evo yet?
                        not yet. the owner of the evo already sent the pics into FL though so i will pending their decision about using them or not.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Swainzee View Post
                          not yet. the owner of the evo already sent the pics into FL though so i will pending their decision about using them or not.
                          werd. post a link on my FB when they get posted. Looking forward to supporting photographers I know
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                            I find it interesting you've seen pics from the shoot, I'd like to know where? Because the only pics from this shoot that have been released are from BThai whoring them out on Facebook sunday night after Justin asked him not to... So... Please enlighten me.

And Mickey, eat a dick Brandon doesn't need your help you know damn well this is about principal, I wouldnt be half as pissed off as I am if it was an accident but BThai was fucking asked not to post them by someone he calls a friend. And fuck those fags with that lambo... I shoulda put a rock through the windshield for the way they were driving in a fucking parking lot.
                            The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

I was thinking of this shoot that Swainzee posted 2 weeks ago. On second glance it is a different shoot, but just barely.

Originally posted by J_Swainzee View Post
                            okay, just to clarify everything that's going on...

Brandon - You're right, I never told anybody I was shooting it there specifically for FL. However, I did mention to you earlier in the week that I would be shooting it for them. The fact that you posted them right away is understandable, they're great photos. But, after you mentioned posting them I did say "you should make them private on flickr for a little bit" or something along those lines...Anyways, I don't mind having to re-shoot any car, I love taking pictures.

Pauly D - I appreciate you "sticking up for me" but I think it's run it course. Let's just appreciate the pictures and car for how good they are.

I hope this thread gets back on track, hopefully people can take their eyes off of my sexy body long enough to check the car out as well...WAT? We have all kinds of other less public ways of speaking to each other if need be as well.
                            Haha fair enough.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

^you're right Ollie, those are the shots I was thinking about, too, but now I see that the car has been slighlty lowered since then and the location is different (if only a tiny bit different)
                              SLAMMED GARAGE
                              slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                                Your comment is ignorant and you clearly have no sense of professional respect, or integrity.
                                your 2 cents does not buy anything at my store. It's just my view on the sitution. Except a car show, i personally would not be able to bring myself to shoot something I know 5 other people are also shooting. I also don't know what locations around the seattle area are popular for shoots, but if I did, I would avoid them. I see the sitution as someone driving a f1 car on the street and expecting to blend in.

If I was invited to someone else's shoot I probably wouldn't even bring my camera unless I was literally invited by them to take some shots.

next time at least make your attempt to slander me a bit more entertaining
                                Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                                The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                                P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X