No announcement yet.

Post your old cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A white 93' GMC Sierra 1500 4/6" drop on res steelies and chrome moon pies with a little body work done to it :luv:

(no pics)

Comment

• My old e30 318i turbo:

Comment

• that's my old car which I had only for about three months. After that it looked like this

Comment

• im glad someone brought this thread back.

heres my first car.lol
          got it for around $2500 with a bad trailing arm
          gsr, had a choice of used adjustible advan coilovers or spoon springs and shocks. i chose the spoon's which didnt go as low as i wanted.
          also had purple momos i got at a junkyard for $200 i loved them..
          but sadly it was stolen oout of my driveway

i always wanted a gti so we picked this one up from an auction for $3500
          03 vr6. o bad the motor was flooded so we took it back

Then i found this gem at an auction. always been one of my fav. cars.
          93' 190e sportline pretty rare. picked it up for $800 flooded, but thought i could fix it. sadly my parents sent it away cuz we couldnt get it started. oh how i regret that moment so much.
          red/blk recaro interior too.

Then i found this jdm front gsr at an auction. ended up winning it for around $3200 had fun with it for a while, put ITR intrior and dsome little goodies on it, but i had to sell it before it would get stolen. lol sold it for $5700 w/salvage title

Current:
          and after searching for years i gave up looking for an mk1 rabbit and bought 2 of these for a grand. im happy with my decision. i like cabby alot more now.

and of course the e46
          -Matt

Comment

• I drove this from age 16-17, was my dad's. He still has it and drives it every day.

My first car (SUV) I bought when I was 17. Spent everything I had ever saved on it. 4.7L V8, 5 Speed Auto with OD, 10 Disc changer in back with one in the dash, Infinity Gold Stereo, Borla Exhaust. Was in the family from 13k miles. Only pictures of it are from after I bought it, between 70k and 110k miles. Until it's untimely demise, or I would still have it.

As far as it ever went offroad. You could have eaten off the bottom of this thing, even at 110k miles.

Then totalled it on some lovely black ice, into a telephone pole at 35 MPH.

Decided to go in a whole new direction, and pick up a project to work on until I found a suitable DD. That's where my first BMW came into the picture. I had big plans for this one... but it barely even saw the street.

Bought the biggest nightmare of my life with the insurance money from the Jeep, a 1998 A4 1.8T Tip. This thing broke once a week, like clockwork. It was damn clean, though.

Then one night, I let my sister borrow the my A4 to go to a friends house. Wound up like this (totalled). She is a decent driver too, so I wasn't worried about her driving it. She hit a patch of ice, went into a ravine, and simultaneously hit a telephone pole (which the top snapped off of, fell, and smashed the trunk in)

Paid off some bills with the insurance money from the A4, and bought my current whip.

And that's the story of my downward spiral. Both with the quality of the cars and financially.

Comment

• stay away from telephone polls lol
              -Matt

Comment

• It's hard to do when there was black ice (my case) which looks just like a wet road, like after a rain. However, in my sister's case, when it is a huge frozen white patch of runoff 2" think from snow melting earlier in the day, then something could have been done.

I know you guys in TX will probably never experience black ice, but it's the scariest fucking thing I've ever experienced.

Comment

• yea i dont blame ya.
                  ive never driven in snow.
                  lol ive only seen snow where i live like once.
                  -Matt

Comment

• 1964.5 Mustang (no picture)
                    1996 Dodge Grand CaraVan (no pic)

2002 Elantra

1996 328i

1997 Subaru Outback

1998 M3/4

1991 318is

1997 M3

1983 320i

2007 ZZR 600

2006 Xterra (snow boarding vehicle)

2010 STi

I think thats all
                    Last edited by Steinke; 11-10-2009, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Had a 96 Pathfinder as my first car which I LOVED and miss... no pictures though.

This will interest some.... wish I was into Stance back then with this... miss it terribly! 03 Carbon Black / Black E46 M

A pic of my Dad's old Mini Cooper... this thing lower would have been amazing.. SO much fun:

Then sold it and got in to this.... affectionately named by my friends "the stomper" ... my introduction to aggressive wheels running 325/55/22's on low offset 22x11's... miss this thing more then the M... thats how much fun it was.

My most retarded purchase to date bc gas was so high I thought this was a good :

3 months later and 2k loss, I purchased the car in my sig and haven't looked back.

Comment

• my v6 swapped protege... my favorite ever!

my svt contour

Comment

• '75 Coupe DeVille, '67 Coupe DeVille, '69 Olds Delta, '84 Monte Carlo T-Top, '78 Malibu, '84 Cutlass, '85 Regal, '78 Malibu, '87 Monte Carlo LS, '78 Malibu, '79 El Camino, '76 C5 Blazer, '93 Caprice, '84 S10 Blazer, '91 Silverado, '04 YFZ450, '93 Fleetwood, '84 Chev, '81 Malibu, '06 GSXR, '95 PreLude, '93 S10, '96 240SX, '01 Wrangler, '99 Ducati Monster, '98 Q45, '03 CBR600RR, 3-Kawasaki 650SX Standups, Yamaha 1100cc Waverunner, '01 330CI...

'84 Silverado 8.5" of drop 454 big block

'81 Malibu 20" Iroks nasty 383

S14 240SX The day I got it.

Q45 on its first set of 19's

My personal favorite YFZ450

Still Got this one

Got this one still too

Comment

• First i owned a 96 silvia imported from japan and only had it for 4 months an Integra in Ontario decided to slide into my car
                            then got this 91 240 coupe with a s13 swap

Sold that to a friend
                            then picked up this wonderful go-kart (Will be buried in this car i love it)
                            04 Cooper S (current)

Then i picked this up for the wife
                            04 scion xb SE i love this car (Current)
                            will be my DD next year gonna be fun

Comment

• First car was this bug. Bought it for $500, passed smog even. Did some body work, lowered the front, clean up the engine. Lived in Brasil for 2 years, came back and dad had basically restored it. Had for 1 year after getting home, sold it to get married.
                              1972 Standard Bug

No car for like 2 years, just drove the in-laws Camry while in College. Then, had to get a car, so picked up this Civic. It was stock, I did eibach sportline, kybagx, intake, shifter, fpr (xmas present from dad, ha ha) and then wheels. Traded it for the Mustang below.
                              1995 Civic EX

My civic and my bro's Focus before he cleaned up the previous owners rice

1994 Mustang GT
                              Got this in a trade with my dad's buddy, straight across for my civic. That was stupid. The a/c didn't work and started burning oil about 6-12 months later. Owned it for 2 years, sold for $3600. Apparently its still tickin'! It ahd springs, exhaust, intake, my dad's old home made fiberglass ramair and the 18x9 cobras, then stockies. Even with the problems, I should have fixed things (except a/c, too much $). I could have done a nice rebuild, then some real suspension and it would have been cool. The front offset is half way decent. Needed lower for sure...The rear's need to be like 11" wide though. THey are sunk in with those 18x9's. The 245's are a decent size too on there. Oh well. Live and learn.

Photochop

Current POC
                              The Mustang was too heavy and no a/c, so I wanted to go civic again cuz of budget. Bought this for $5500 with 95k miles. Good deal until I inspected it more and saw it was hit bad and had 2" stack of washers to space out the upper rear control arm. Had to buy these wheels because I bent a wheel and blew 2 tires running over some road debris 2 winters ago. Hopefully I can ditch this once the Minivan is paid off in March '10. I'm thinking WRX...
                              Last edited by hechtspeed; 11-04-2009, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStig View Post
                                I learned my lesson that day, never push it with other people in the car (especially thoes you care about, such as best friends), and you never know what could happen, so be cautious.
                                This is the truth. My friend rolled his car off a huge drop with a few of our best friends in it while we were on a spirited drive through canyons by my house. It was a bad case of him going too fast with too little experience and we're lucky everyone walked out. Risking your own life is one thing but I can't imagine how he would have felt had something had happened to one of our friends because of his mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X