So I found something I kindof want.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I found something I kindof want.

And the rent is cheap, and the purchase price is even more appetizing... Not that I have the money... but I can dream.

Anyway, check it out. It needs some work, but honestly, the roof is the only big deal. The rest of it just needs some cleaning and painting...

Here's the outside:

Here's the layout:

Black represents solid walls. Blue is doors, with the big blue line representing the bay doors. Green is temporary walls, only there for now. Most likely they'd get removed to open it up even more. I'd say you could fit 10 cars in there without any problems... more if you stuck them in there Fluid style. The red represents the room with the roof issues- basically the roof fell in there. It could be fixed, or you could just tear the rubble out and knock the outer wall down and be good to go.

Pics of the inside... starting at the big bay doors, looking in: (there's an air lift build in to the floor, look under the crap...

Looking back at the bay doors:

Looking back towards the bay doors, from inside the main area:

Standing in the doorway seen above, which allows cars from the "bay room" into the back... the plywood walls are "temp" walls, and would come out to open it up. The space on the other side is pretty much 3/4 the size of "this" side.

Looking around the main area... this small room is a "paint room"... it's got ventilation... it'd be good for painting wheels and parts inside.. but could easily be pulled down.

Other side of the temp walls:

Standing in the back corner:

here's the room with the roof:

It's worse than it looks. Basically, its just that isolated room which has fallen in. It would be cheap to repair I do believe.

Front office room, off of the fallen in room. This is the lower-right room on the map

It looks bad, I know... but just imagine what one weekend of work could do... repaint the walls, remove all of the crap and pressure-wash the floors... Hang some more lights...
    all that leaves is the roof.... It has one or two broken windows... but overall, the place is solid.

StanceWorks: The Shop anyone?
    It's only 20 mins from my house, 20 mins from school... It'd be a great place to keep the cars, etc.... and a good place to start running the business side of things.

Maybe I'm being eager... but I think its pretty intense. A couple days of hard work and sweat would make this place a shop to envy.

If you do this... ill move back and start working there. Just saying.

Comment

I totally get what youre thinking...just get rid of all the crap and it would already be on its way there...

Comment

sounds so sick, man i wish near there if you open up the stanceworks business, id totally want employment there

Comment

Its gunna be sick if it works out. I used to work in that shop and it...is...awesome, achein' for some euro rats too.

Will be killer competition to the generic hot rod shop down the street.

Comment

I would be leary bro. I do construction and that looks sketchy at best.
            Real name is James

Comment

Do want something like this..

Comment

You can already see so much potential for a sick shop/business there.
                as is, it'd be awesome for a photoshoot or to just keep your own cars stored there and collect more projects and parts

Comment

thats awesome man. i would drive up there if u got it
                  -Matt

Comment

sweet looking place. whos six is that outside
                    2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
                    2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
                    1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

Place has a lot of potentail. Would look awesome once you finish it.

Comment

Looks sick. I saw your status on facebook about this. At first I thought it was going to be a photography studio. But if you had your own shop I would definatly stop by. I say go for it.

Comment

Damn. That would be sick as fuck!

Comment

Looks like it would be fantastic with a little work.

How much is it?

Comment

It's easy. When something like this comes along, if you can find a way to make it happen, you have to have it! Otherwise you're gay...
                              |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Working...
                              X