Project Fix-Stance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrx928 View Post
    Wish I could run the rears up front as well, but there's no way in hell without major fender work. As of right now, all my fenders are untouched...except for removing a screw up front.
    Originally posted by wagener View Post
    Damn. I <3 4-dr. GTIs, definitely pull the fenders and go lower in the back, gonna look sick!
    ^what wagener said!!!
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

Thanks for the c&c everyone! There will be some changes over winter, but for now, I'm gonna enjoy whet I have.

Comment

Damn if those rear fenders aren't pulled you must be poking a LOT haha

Comment

I kind of like it with stock camber.
          It makes the rear wheels poke more, which is always a good thing.
          1973 Volkswagen squareback
          1985 F250 4x4 T19 6.9
          2014 Chevy spark
          2003 Toyota Echo

Comment

there is no way you are running -4 in the rear. and you ill never get that clean look with the low of a rear offset. most ppl with mkv's run anywhere from 45-28. 15 is just way too low.

and you need to bring that rear down

Comment

Originally posted by patrick_irwin View Post
              there is no way you are running -4 in the rear. and you ill never get that clean look with the low of a rear offset. most ppl with mkv's run anywhere from 45-28. 15 is just way too low.

and you need to bring that rear down
              Guess I must be lying about my camber..better yet, I am lying and u caught me. WTF??? (sarcasm intended).

Btw, ever consider that I may not be going for "that clean look".
              Last edited by mrx928; 10-17-2010, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Be careful when you pull those fenders man. The MK5 fender creases in the middle because of the material on the inside. These fenders are a pain to pull even though they are paper thin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                  Be careful when you pull those fenders man. The MK5 fender creases in the middle because of the material on the inside. These fenders are a pain to pull even though they are paper thin.
                  Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like i'll need some actual body work to pull the rears correctly.

Comment

Working...
                  X