No announcement yet.

my e28 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God damnit I want an E28 so bad. I've seen several for cheap, but I know I wouldn't be able to leave it stock, and I don't have the cash to pour into my E36 and an E28

I'm excited to see how this turns out though
    Last edited by E36Bimmer93; 08-03-2009, 02:17 AM.

Comment

cant wait to see it lowered. e28 are growing on me fast

Comment

Originally posted by Stolzy View Post
        cant wait to see it lowered. e28 are growing on me fast

...Are you serious? Its very much already lowered, he said he's just gonna get it a little lower.

Do you even look at the threads you post in, or just post random bullshit

Comment

so my coilovers will be here tomorrow had some frustrating issues with them. 700/750 lbs springs.

and hopefully these are going on this weekend if i can switch some tires around.

Comment

So sexy

Comment

Damn those cars can look so good with very little work. Im thinking about selling my e38 to dump the money into my 02. If I do I will have an e28, or an e34 again...

Comment

Originally posted by mpower5266 View Post
                Damn those cars can look so good with very little work. Im thinking about selling my e38 to dump the money into my 02. If I do I will have an e28, or an e34 again...
                ill trade my e28 for your e38

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

...Are you serious? Its very much already lowered, he said he's just gonna get it a little lower.

Do you even look at the threads you post in, or just post random bullshit
                  Such hostility
                  MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                  Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by bjh102 View Post
                    so my coilovers will be here tomorrow had some frustrating issues with them. 700/750 lbs springs.

and hopefully these are going on this weekend if i can switch some tires around.

I should have bought those when I had the chance.

Comment

Coming around nicely!

Needs some Euro Lights w/ HIDs

Comment

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post

I should have bought those when I had the chance.
                        haha i told you i would sell them to you. i stoked how they came out. they look awesome with the polished bolts in there aswell. for the right price u can have em

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                        Coming around nicely!

Needs some Euro Lights w/ HIDs

thanks man. coils should be here today. next is spacers and camberplates and then euro bumpers if i have enough money. but i do want the euro headlights. or a custom grill made with just the single headlight holder.

Comment

Do you drive at night? If you do put the euros with HIDs in there. It is amazing the difference. It is downright dangerous driving with the e28 sealed beams...

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                            Do you drive at night? If you do put the euros with HIDs in there. It is amazing the difference. It is downright dangerous driving with the e28 sealed beams...

yeah i drive at night. i changed them to some hella unsealed lights made such a huge difference. still not that great tho.

Comment

My spring perch for my GCs is a lot shorter than the one pictured...

What's the deal on that one?

Comment

Originally posted by wkohler View Post
                                My spring perch for my GCs is a lot shorter than the one pictured...

What's the deal on that one?
                                maybe thats the rear? im not sure thats just the one GC had on their site. could be for an e34 or something

Comment

Working...
                                X