No announcement yet.

Golden 1992 W124 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like everyone else in this thread, I'm insanely jealous that you found those in a junkyard
    I love the direction in which this thing is headed! Keep up the good work and don't be afraid to post more pics that W124 is eye candy
    Some people will never understand it, why we do what we do.
    The busted knuckles and the late nights in the garage;
    it's more than a hobby or pastime, it's a lifestyle. We live it."

Instagram: @Stance_God
    My 93' EG Sedan Build ( Daily )
    My FC3S RX-7 Build

Comment

the wheels were a defiantly score couldn't believe I ran into them at a junkyard
      thank you, will post more stuff just really busy with the holiday season and work.
      remodeling a house and trying to mulitask but will be posting as I get back into the shop

Originally posted by Loaf31 View Post
      Like everyone else in this thread, I'm insanely jealous that you found those in a junkyard
      I love the direction in which this thing is headed! Keep up the good work and don't be afraid to post more pics that W124 is eye candy

1990 Honda Civic Wagon - SOLD
      1997 BMW 318i Vert
      1992 Mercedes Benz 300e - SOLD
      1970 Mercedes Benz 250
      1976 Volvo 242DL

Comment

let me know if you want to sell the aeros I have a 94 e500 nice write up !

Comment

Sold-sold-sold

Ladies and Gents car is officially sold, I did everything I wanted to it and slightly lost interest in it. So it was time to test waters and see what I could get for it. Listed it on craigslist and surprisingly a older guy had interest in it under one condition if I would bring it back to stock specs and rebuild the suspension with new components so I actually went for it and took off all the wheels and my springs with shortened struts and did a full rebuild on the front and back suspension.

moving on to my w114 which has my full attention and interest. will most likely make a thread since I'm completely restoring it from rust and seals, carbs, interior pieces, and other misc stuff.

1997 BMW 318i Vert
          1970 Mercedes Benz 250
          1976 Volvo 242DL

Comment

Originally posted by benzzlow View Post
            let me know if you want to sell the aeros I have a 94 e500 nice write up !
            I actually sold the car without the AEROS. Was planning to possibly get a 190e make it look better with em and sell it with a car and make an extra

But as of now they are just sitting in the basement, what do you want to pay for them?

1997 BMW 318i Vert
            1970 Mercedes Benz 250
            1976 Volvo 242DL

Comment

Before letting it go to Idaho

Before letting it go to the guy that bought it from Idaho I took some last pictures of my setup. I went with these 18"s monoblock look a likes. The fitment with these were perfect in my opinion I was satisfied with the outcome. This w124 was in perfect condition, i will probably miss it but on to my w114

photo 20160720_194354_zps5rtwzrf7.jpg
               photo 20160720_194713_zpsto9at3vo.jpg
               photo monoblocks 2_zpsjnwvhrh0.jpg
               photo monoblocks 6_zpsxt6rgc46.jpg

1997 BMW 318i Vert
              1970 Mercedes Benz 250
              1976 Volvo 242DL

Comment

so damn clean
                Lucas
                Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                Originally posted by LCG
                High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

That's insanely clean! Excited to see the w114 but I'm seriously jealous of that paint!

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                  I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                    so damn clean
                    Thank you thinking about getting a 190e possibly since I have the wheels and suspension that didn't go into the sale price

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                    That's insanely clean! Excited to see the w114 but I'm seriously jealous of that paint!
                    Thank you I just test fitting my OZ Racing 3 piece monoblocks on the w114. The fitment is wicked. looks real good, I just need some $$$ and time on my hands to get the w114 going

1997 BMW 318i Vert
                    1970 Mercedes Benz 250
                    1976 Volvo 242DL

Comment

Working...
                    X