No announcement yet.

Dead Cruiser - 1988 RX7 Vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay so another update: I ended up never getting tires put on the 14's because I found these shortly after.

My original plan was to find a full set of standard XR-4's (6 spoke 4 hole option that's much more common) and run the 14's up front for a while because I had the stuff to do a 4 lug swap on the rear ready to go.

Now that I have these I just decided to disregard the idea of 14's and focus on getting these cleaned up and mounted. The one pictured is the worst out of the bunch, it has two small bends and curb rash going the whole way round, the others aren't nearly as bad but could use some love too

more pics eventually...

rear specs

Comment

Gonna be sick. I'm glad you changed your wheel plans because a 4 lug swap seems like a step in the wrong direction lol.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Haz.:R32 View Post
        Gonna be sick. I'm glad you changed your wheel plans because a 4 lug swap seems like a step in the wrong direction lol.
        Well for the direction I'm taking with the car it would have been pretty sensible.

The '86 base model came with 4 lug so the swap wouldn't have been a big deal. If you know old school Japanese wheels you know 15" and under are generally a hard find in 5x114.3 so I would have had much more options with the 4 lug though it doesn't really matter now.

Comment

Please don't make me wanna ditch big heavy 18x11s for some 15s.... Cause I'm real close to it lol (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Comment

10j test fit.

I've got a lot of stuff planned for the car in the coming months so the next update should be a little more interesting

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

5 lug longchamps are one of my big weaknesses, and even more so 10j... I'm in love

Comment

I used to have one of these and I always loved the way it looked when the top was down but I ***** driving it with the top up lol.

Comment

sooooooo cool

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                  I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Working...
                  X