Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Dream E36 M3 Project - (Estoril Vert Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice. Is the 350z still for sale?
    2002 Infiniti I35 ( 6 speed swap in progress )
    2004 Nissan Maxima SE 6 speed ( Closest car to being "stanced" )
    2003 Nissan Maxima SE 6 Speed
    2002 Lincoln LS
    On the verge of being Stanced

Comment

Originally posted by royalife View Post
      Very beautiful car man! Always loved Estoril. Keep it up.
      Appreciate it!

Originally posted by shippedout View Post
      Very nice. Is the 350z still for sale?
      No, she sold.

Past: Fern Green E36 328iC, Imola E46 330ci M-Sport, Dunkelgruen E36 328i, Le Mans Sunset 350Z
      Current: 99 M3 Convertible - California Import, Estoril Blue, Dove Grey, Muffler Delete, Koni Coilovers

Comment

So small update:

Sold the Style 5s in the OP for $1,600 with tires, bought Style 32s with tires for $800 to run temporarily, then immediately sold them again for $800 to pick up another set of Style 5s with tires for $800. So, she's currently sitting on Style 5s with white centers. Not exactly sure how I feel about the white but I have some time to decide.

Managed to bring her home after my 350Z sold to store it at my house instead of paying $200/month to store it where I go to school.

While I was home I decided to see what the rear looks like when it's maxed out.

Holy crap, low indeed.

That's when I tried maxing out the fronts... and it barely had any more room to go. The front is still way too high maxed out. Ended up having to raise the rear an inch from those pictures to prevent it from having a terrible reverse rake.

Currently sitting like this:

Either going to have to sell the Konis, or maybe get shorter springs? No idea. What's the best way to get the front lower? Really not happy with the current height.

Anyway, she's stored back home until I'm done school at the very end of April, so I'm just gathering parts and ideas until May when the build can continue.

Ended up not being able to pick up ACSs yet since the Canadian dollar is such garbage. Have to wait until the dollar recovers. It's killing us all.

Past: Fern Green E36 328iC, Imola E46 330ci M-Sport, Dunkelgruen E36 328i, Le Mans Sunset 350Z
        Current: 99 M3 Convertible - California Import, Estoril Blue, Dove Grey, Muffler Delete, Koni Coilovers

Comment

take the helper springs out of your front coils to get them lower if you haven't done that already.

And your exhaust seems to hang awfully low, I don't think mine hangs down nearly that far

Comment

Originally posted by TheTynosaur View Post
            take the helper springs out of your front coils to get them lower if you haven't done that already.

And your exhaust seems to hang awfully low, I don't think mine hangs down nearly that far
            Doesn't even have any helper springs.

And right?! I probably couldn't even fit my hand under it at that height, wonder if the previous owner messed with the mounting points when he deleted the muffler. I'll have to have a look at it when I'm back home.

Comment

Looking good. Any updates?

*Click Sigpic For Journal*

Comment

Working...
              X