• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• way too wild man!! cant wait to see this thing all finished

Comment

• I usually **** wide body projects but man this is turning out pretty good
      IG: Dimitriantoniou
      1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
      1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

• So damn wide!

Comment

• i'm following you on Instagram.. this thing is mental.. Also your wheel working is awesome too!

Comment

• Lots of quality work going into this! Wish i actually liked the overall idea!

Comment

• pretty cool to see someone actually put real custom work into a widebody rather than just going cookie cutter and getting an off the shelf kit!

Gonna be pretty extreme once youre done!
              Current Car: 04 Ford Focus SVT

Founder of CleanCarCulture!
              www.CleanCarCulture.com

Www.facebook.com/CleanCarCulture

Always on the look out for feature cars in NorCal, Maine, Kansas and Florida. Want to become part of the CleanCarCulture team? Use the contact form on our website!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiskerz View Post
                pretty cool to see someone actually put real custom work into a widebody rather than just going cookie cutter and getting an off the shelf kit!

Gonna be pretty extreme once youre done!
                Thanks man! The fun part is designing it how I want to fit my wheels and learning the process involved. Metal shaping has been fun learning so far and I hope to continue learning new skills and technics. Next I will make side skirts on my pullmax machine.

Comment

• Progress report:
                  I basically completed the driver side fender tonight. I have it cleco'd to the car in it's final position so that when fully aired out the front fender to lip is the same as the rears. The front are flush to the lip like the rears, but more camber can be added to fix any issues. Currently no issues. No rubbing lock to lock and the tire tucks nicely when I air out. The transition piece took a while to make with several approaches finally choosing to make it out of 3 pieces instead on one complicated piece. I still have a wire edge on the outside for strength. It actually turned out better the back piece. I may chose to do the passenger side rear transition from 3 pieces.

Comment

• Looks amazing! Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see this thing when the body work is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Haz.:R32 View Post
                      Looks amazing! Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see this thing when the body work is done.
                      Thanks man! I'm working away. I ordered some fender welting to go between the edge of the fender and the car body. It helps to correct any inconsistencies between the mating pieces.

Comment

• Must feel pretty good when you finish each flare!

Keep it up sir!
                        Current Car: 04 Ford Focus SVT

Founder of CleanCarCulture!
                        www.CleanCarCulture.com

Www.facebook.com/CleanCarCulture

Always on the look out for feature cars in NorCal, Maine, Kansas and Florida. Want to become part of the CleanCarCulture team? Use the contact form on our website!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiskerz View Post
                          Must feel pretty good when you finish each flare!

Keep it up sir!
                          You're totally right. The fenders has been the biggest task so far on the car. Still to come is the turbo manifold which I can assume will also be a challenge.

Comment

• Looking awesome Jason

Comment

• Bent up side skirts, and skimmed and primed rear fender to completion. 2 more fenders to be complete tonight. Progress shot:

Comment

• Originally posted by DropCulture View Post
                                Looking awesome Jason
                                Why thank you arthur Drop Culture! When you shooting next?

Comment

Working...
                                X