Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
    Are those your waifu's on that picture?

I just figured that 2/3 of the fc guys are poor ricers that have terrible taste in modding and it was the other 1/3 that were being built. If you lived where I do, most fc's are poorly modded on reps with plastidip and trendy stickers all over.

That v8 picture made me cry a little inside man. Until I read your last post
    HAHAHHA YES!! That is actually my "Wall of Waifus" I tend to doodle at work...

But yes, sadly you are right.. There are NO FCs around here, and when they are, they are either poorly modded as you said or v8 & beat to shit. We must keep them alive! We musn't end up like the Two4T's.

And yes I will never make you cry tears again, unless they are tears of joy. I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by labuffness View Post
      HAHAHHA YES!! That is actually my "Wall of Waifus" I tend to doodle at work...

But yes, sadly you are right.. There are NO FCs around here, and when they are, they are either poorly modded as you said or v8 & beat to shit. We must keep them alive! We musn't end up like the Two4T's.

And yes I will never make you cry tears again, unless they are tears of joy. I love you.

I've already saved 3 fc's when I was in high school, my job is never over. Unfortunately two of those fc's are sitting abandoned now waiting for restoration. One owner bought a refurb 13b 6 port I was going to help drop in, but he decided to pour water in the intake and exhaust ports. His parents payed for the car and the new engine. Now it's at my buddy christian's place awaiting a tii swap, and another one is a ported 6 port that's been ported and never ran right. We started painting it midnight purple, but while painting it rain leaked all over it so it's sat for the last 3 years waiting to be painted and tuned.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

So glad to see that whole v8 talk was a joke. the 13b just makes to many cool sounds to pull out. now lets see a 20b or 13b-rew go in.

I saw your black and white picture of the vinyl and its driving me crazy. updates soon please.
        Peep this yo
        IG: k_itsune & itsvirtue

Comment

I've already saved 3 fc's when I was in high school, my job is never over. Unfortunately two of those fc's are sitting abandoned now waiting for restoration. One owner bought a refurb 13b 6 port I was going to help drop in, but he decided to pour water in the intake and exhaust ports. His parents payed for the car and the new engine. Now it's at my buddy christian's place awaiting a tii swap, and another one is a ported 6 port that's been ported and never ran right. We started painting it midnight purple, but while painting it rain leaked all over it so it's sat for the last 3 years waiting to be painted and tuned.
          I shall dive into the 6 port turbo process before too long. God be with me.

Originally posted by Evan_Holtz View Post
          So glad to see that whole v8 talk was a joke. the 13b just makes to many cool sounds to pull out. now lets see a 20b or 13b-rew go in.

I saw your black and white picture of the vinyl and its driving me crazy. updates soon please.
          You mean this picture?

Wrapping begins tonight. Who wants to start guessing the color, cause you guys know I'm not that easy.

Comment

Wrapping begins tonight. Who wants to start guessing the color, cause you guys know I'm not that easy.
            Purple
            Peep this yo

Comment

Purple
              #BarneyLyfe #SippinLean ... but nah, although I could see myself rocking purple.

Comment

#BarneyLyfe #SippinLean ... but nah, although I could see myself rocking purple.
                Damnit. I'm ready to know!
                Peep this yo

Comment

Its hot pink guys. He told me in a dream I had once

Comment

Damnit. I'm ready to know!

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                    Its hot pink guys. He told me in a dream I had once
                    I totally should have. Almost went with Fierce Fuchsia actually

Comment

Metallic poop brown!

aka rootbeer

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

those sparkles tho i'm going with like a nice flamboyant blue

follow the squad!

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91K2XpPO1ljzJHnPigT7OA
                        Instagram: : https://instagram.com/ihate0sc/

Comment

As long as it's super girly, I'm happy.
                          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

my guess would be a deep orange

Comment

Metallic poop brown!

aka rootbeer
                              Nope

Originally posted by ihate0sc View Post
                              those sparkles tho i'm going with like a nice flamboyant blue
                              Nope, but the sparkles look sick in light, can't wait to see in the sun.

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                              As long as it's super girly, I'm happy.
                              I almost did pink, but this color isn't girly

Originally posted by spaaals View Post
                              my guess would be a deep orange
                              Second choice was blood orange super glitter but it was like $350 more for the same amount of vinyl so...

Anyways like I promised here are some more updates.

Started wrapping last night We did the hood and the driver side fender. they both turned out super good and its safe to say I am in love with the color. Only really thing I can nitpick is that there are little marks on the hood from where we kinda creased the vinyl and it pinched it and made little marks, but we are learning as we go. If I have enough vinyl, I may redo the hood once everything else is done. Other than that I am super happy and cannot wait to have this whole thing back in one piece with the wheels on it. I am going to a company retreat for work this weekend so sadly I will not be able to work on the car. However, my buddy that owns the garage its in will be able to do some small bits like the trim and the mirrors over the weekend. Progress will resume when I return on Monday. Here are some more teasers

Team Nightfall 日暮れ工場

This picture really shows the sparkle

Whats done so far.

Comment

Dude that vinyl (¯ ▽ ¯; )
                                [IMG]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5441/17191163096_12105eed9a_o.jpg[/IMG]
                                instagram: [URL"http://instagram.com/jonnysachs"] jonnysachs [/URL]
                                Tumblr: [URL"http://fr3dfr3dburg3r1.tumblr.com/"]FR3DFR3DBURG3R1[/URL]
                                Build: [URL"http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49839"] The civic that can always go lower [/URL]

Comment

Working...
                                X