No announcement yet.

The Tale of a Young Man and a Money Pit ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My god I love this thread. Yes it definitely reminds me of Ryosuke's white FC. Great work bro I cant wait to see that kit on. Subbed!
    My 2011 Toyota Vitz build thread.
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56411

Comment

This thread tickles my fancy quite well. The random anime shit is nice too. please continue.
      [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
      Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by fr3dfr3dburg3r1 View Post
        Lets make it happen dude ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ
        c u at H20i?

Originally posted by TerenceJCruz View Post
        My god I love this thread. Yes it definitely reminds me of Ryosuke's white FC. Great work bro I cant wait to see that kit on. Subbed!

Originally posted by Robitussin View Post
        This thread tickles my fancy quite well. The random anime shit is nice too. please continue.
        (*~▽~) Thanks everyone. Moar updates tonight with pictures ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ

Comment

This things cool as fuck. wheels suit it real well
          Vw Golf '90 (AHU tdi)

Vw Touran (2.0 tdi SE)

Nissan Skyline (r32 gts-4)

Vw Lupo - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by labuffness View Post
            c u at H20i?
            YUS I will be there ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪
            [IMG]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5441/17191163096_12105eed9a_o.jpg[/IMG]
            instagram: [URL"http://instagram.com/jonnysachs"] jonnysachs [/URL]
            Tumblr: [URL"http://fr3dfr3dburg3r1.tumblr.com/"]FR3DFR3DBURG3R1[/URL]
            Build: [URL"http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49839"] The civic that can always go lower [/URL]

Comment

tell me more about the wrap - how hard/bad was it? how much did you end up spending?

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

The TV is fixed bud and I'm watching it..where is the updates?? subbed
                https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Originally posted by TeckniX View Post
                  tell me more about the wrap - how hard/bad was it? how much did you end up spending?
                  Well that was my buddies 240.. Really if you have a decent amount of patience, a couple extra hands, and a heat gun, it shouldn't be too bad. I noticed that some areas are harder to make seamless like door handles and stuff like that, but with some persistence it should come out fine. As far as cost, I believe he order a roll of 5ftx75ft and it ran him like $700-$800

Originally posted by Sh33p3y View Post
                  The TV is fixed bud and I'm watching it..where is the updates?? subbed

So I have the pictures and everything for updates, but my computer decided it had to do updates at like 1 in the morning last night... So I guess I will be posting the updates when I get home. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Comment

:/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

Dang computer updates. I need more pics of dis asap as possible

Comment

Originally posted by TeckniX View Post
                      Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                      :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

Dang computer updates. I need more pics of dis asap as possible
                      Fear not! I have returned with updates!.. Well sorta.

Anyways so the car is in my buddies garage and we are prepping it for the wrap. You can see his build threads here.

Honda Fit

Ratchet E36

Still not ready to share the color yet but you guys are more than welcome to take a jab at it. But i FINALLY got the wheels done and all sealed up. Just gotta go next week and get the tires mounted back on. I'd say they turned out decent for my first try.

Mounted the front bumper and the sideskirts and took the car for a test drive.. Not my best idea. I don't really like to make excuses... but the roads here in WV are ass and needless to say the sideskirts flew off like 234234234 times in a half hour period of driving around. And to think its only going lower..

I guess the biggest update is that the engine is about ready to get swapped in. Just finished buttoning it up with my old man.

Anyway here's how the car sits as of now, just inside a garage.... Moar updates to follow as they come. Thanks again for reading. Arigato (=゜ω゜)

Comment

Wait wait wait wait wait wait. Youre putting a V8 into it?

Comment

Very Hert-ish looking right now. But, I likes Eugenes. I can't wait for full kit batuhl stants
                          stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Good Morning S|W.. from the office.

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                            Wait wait wait wait wait wait. Youre putting a V8 into it?
                            NEVER that lol. I am by no means a purist, but you will never see a V8 in this car. I just figured I'd mess with you a little.

Originally posted by driftsucky View Post
                            Very Hert-ish looking right now. But, I likes Eugenes. I can't wait for full kit batuhl stants
                            I can guarantee he isn't active on here anymore, but I'm gonna call him out and say that when this car is done, it's gonna make the twerkstallion look like a little pony. . IRL though, al of us FC guys give each other a hard time, but in doing so, push each other to better our cars all the time... That's probably why 2/3 of the RX7s you ever see are being "built". We are an underground cult full of "one-uppers".

There is actually quite a few updates to give, so I will get to that when I get off work. The car is still in my buddies garage. We are in the final steps of prepping for the wrap. The fenders and dents have been smoothed out and the car should look pretty flawless once the wrap goes on. Perhaps I will put a teaser up of the color I decided to go with tonight.. or maybe not.

Also dropped my wheels off to get tires mounted yesterday. Two backs went on fine, but the fronts are really worn and wont hold air. I guess that's what happens when you put a 215/35 on a 10 So I'll be ordering two new fronts this evening. Gonna pick up the rears today and hopefully get them on the car to see how they are gonna sit with the new fender pull. I know that I am going to need a small spacer, I am just questioning if I will have to get extended studs. Anyway I won't bore you guys with more words, I will be posting the few pics I have tonight and then possibly give you guys the first wrapping update either tomorrow or Thursday, depending on how tonight goes. Thanks again for reading.

Comment

NEVER that lol. I am by no means a purist, but you will never see a V8 in this car. I just figured I'd mess with you a little.
                              Thank god.. you had me worried for a second there.

Also youre insane for trying to get a 215/35 on a 10j lol

Comment

Good Morning S|W.. from the office.

Are those your waifu's on that picture?

That's probably why 2/3 of the RX7s you ever see are being "built".
                                I just figured that 2/3 of the fc guys are poor ricers that have terrible taste in modding and it was the other 1/3 that were being built. If you lived where I do, most fc's are poorly modded on reps with plastidip and trendy stickers all over.

That v8 picture made me cry a little inside man. Until I read your last post

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                                @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Working...
                                X