X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looked for you in OC, sad to say I never saw you
    My Build:

Comment

• Lol. I think I saw your car on ocpdrollcall on IG, with a sideskirt dislodged. Still looked awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by philohlean View Post
        Looked for you in OC, sad to say I never saw you
        Damn that's weird cause I drove alot.

Originally posted by Tate View Post
        Lol. I think I saw your car on ocpdrollcall on IG, with a sideskirt dislodged. Still looked awesome
        Yeah haha got my right in front of my hotel. I was literally pulling back in to fix my sideskirt and park my car el oh el

Overall, It was a blast. Weather wasn't the best, but we made the best of it and I met some rad dudes and saw some crazy builds. There are pictures popping up everywhere but I will wait till I have the high res ones before I post any. As far as damage goes, I did pretty good. I only cracked one sideskirt, although I did completely scrape through some spots on the bottoms of them. The front bumper just suffered some wrap damage, and the rear took the most. I was on my way home and I hit a bridge transition that was really rough and it folded the bumper underneath itself on the driver side. I will have to reglass it and rewrap it as well. As soon as I was about to pull back onto the highway after I got it fixed, a Maryland state trooper pulls up behind me. She runs my stuff and then begins to question me about how the car is not considered a "dangerous vehicle in the state of Maryland'. I'm not sure how but I talked my way out of it, and I went on my way with it only falling off once more on the way home. Here is a quick pic of damage.

I promise, even though the car won't be seeing much more action this year, that I will keep you guys posted. Thanks again for reading.

Comment

• Somehow I missed you I guess, I took like 400 pictures on the strip alone haha. Glad to hear the car made it (mostly). I'll run through my pics one more time and make sure I didn't accidentally miss you haha. Also, check this out: You're the cover image on a jalopnik article
          Picturesque Ocean City, Maryland. Home to a lovely boardwalk, fine dining, and of course, the stanced car fest H2Oi, infamously also the most-ticketed car show in America. This past weekend’s H2Oi 2015 was no exception. Journey with us through Instagram as we see the crackdown on stance.
          Last edited by philohlean; 10-06-2015, 07:55 AM.
          My Build:

Comment

Somehow I missed you I guess, I took like 400 pictures on the strip alone haha. Glad to hear the car made it (mostly). I'll run through my pics one more time and make sure I didn't accidentally miss you haha. Also, check this out: You're the cover image on a jalopnik article
            http://jalopnik.com/ocean-city-polic...tan-1734763341
            Ahh boy, I can't wait until the whole country is like MD like all the purists over at Jalopnik are stroking their dicks for

A bit too vulgar? Okay sorry.
            [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
            [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
            Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Robitussin View Post
              Ahh boy, I can't wait until the whole country is like MD like all the purists over at Jalopnik are stroking their dicks for

A bit too vulgar? Okay sorry.
              a few people were defending the fact that you should be able to modify your car however you want, but there were definitely a lot of the "I'm glad they got tickets. dumb stance kids deserve it" replies.... Let's just hope it doesn't ever get as bad as Quebec
              My Build:

Comment

• Yeah it has gotten pretty cray here, I read an article the other day of a guy who got a stretched tire ticket on a stalk wheel/tire combo. You can't go low here because if the cops don't get you, the roads will.
                1991 BMW E30 325i Touring

Comment

a few people were defending the fact that you should be able to modify your car however you want, but there were definitely a lot of the "I'm glad they got tickets. dumb stance kids deserve it" replies.... Let's just hope it doesn't ever get as bad as Quebec
                  Originally posted by Grime View Post
                  Yeah it has gotten pretty cray here, I read an article the other day of a guy who got a stretched tire ticket on a stalk wheel/tire combo. You can't go low here because if the cops don't get you, the roads will.
                  Damn I never realized that it was that bad up there.. That sucks. I'm not one of those kids to slander the police, but at the same time I do see where sometimes they overboard with the whole 'unsafe vehicle' thing. Keep doing what you like guys! Don't let a few silly rules keep you from making your car what you want it to be! I look at my car as a canvas and I want people to be able to look at it and get a good idea about me. That is my ultimate goal. Luckily for me the police around where I live are super chill.

Comment

• Originally posted by labuffness View Post
                    Damn I never realized that it was that bad up there.. That sucks. I'm not one of those kids to slander the police, but at the same time I do see where sometimes they overboard with the whole 'unsafe vehicle' thing. Keep doing what you like guys! Don't let a few silly rules keep you from making your car what you want it to be! I look at my car as a canvas and I want people to be able to look at it and get a good idea about me. That is my ultimate goal. Luckily for me the police around where I live are super chill.
                    preach it sistah!
                    Also rip to all of the torn off body panels
                    It looks so nice all put together man, must be a good feeling to see it "done!"

Comment

• Originally posted by labuffness View Post
                      It's not that it's bad, but the end result is that the shows don't yield a lot of nice cars.
                      1991 BMW E30 325i Touring

Comment

• duuuude! this thing looks great!

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=55145&page=99

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprinqer View Post
                          preach it sistah!
                          Also rip to all of the torn off body panels
                          It looks so nice all put together man, must be a good feeling to see it "done!"
                          Thanks man. And yeah it feels pretty good. Going to try to take a bit of a break from dumping all my money into it for a little bit. Notice I said ALL my money lol

Originally posted by Grime View Post
                          It's not that it's bad, but the end result is that the shows don't yield a lot of nice cars.
                          Damn dude that's a shame, although I saw some pretty nice rides from Ontario area down at h2oi.

Originally posted by Tim Holm View Post
                          duuuude! this thing looks great!
                          Thank you sir!

So I washed the car yesterday. There was a layer of salt and sand on it and I couldnt take it any longer. I am going to have to find out how to get that nasty shit off aluminum because my wheels are stained and coated... But I am planning as of right now to take the car to panda junction this weekend. Just a few things I gotta button up. Not sure if the rear bumper will make it or not.. I kinda like the look of it without it, besides the fact that its still red under the bumper. but anyway that's really all the updates I have for now. If you plan on going to PJ expect to see me there and dont be afraid to come say hi!

Comment

• dude you always go to the shows near me when i have to work -___________-

follow the squad!

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91K2XpPO1ljzJHnPigT7OA
                            Instagram: : https://instagram.com/ihate0sc/

Comment

• I saw this on OCPD roll call and never realized it was actually you until just now haha

Comment

• Originally posted by ihate0sc View Post
                                dude you always go to the shows near me when i have to work -___________-
                                Work is 4 scrubs... Don't be a scrub

Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
                                I saw this on OCPD roll call and never realized it was actually you until just now haha
                                Yeah man and then Jalopnik used that picture as their cover for an article on h2oi lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X