• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this thread. Can't wait to see the car back together man
    My Build:

Comment

• Originally posted by philohlean View Post
      I like this thread. Can't wait to see the car back together man
      Thanks homie. Me either. Cant wait to see the whole thing on the road and moving ughh

Comment

• Originally posted by labuffness View Post

And here's a booty shot as of rn. She will be getting more cake when the spacers come in next week. Original plan was to tuck, butt i kinda like BBW so.... (hah "butt" see what I did there)

This. MOAR. now...
        E36 Bonnie

Comment

Thanks homie. Me either. Cant wait to see the whole thing on the road and moving ughh
          I agree. Once you get it on the road you should drive it to Columbus so I can see it in person and take pictures
          My Build:

Comment

I agree. Once you get it on the road you should drive it to Columbus so I can see it in person and take pictures
            Or you could come to H2oi and shoot it.

Comment

Or you could come to H2oi and shoot it.
              Wait but I am going to be at h2oi....

so...

I can shoot it?
              My Build:

Comment

Wait but I am going to be at h2oi....

so...

I can shoot it?
                Duh. If you see me, just stop me hah.

Comment

• Well after much exhaustion and many energy drinks, I have made it to work this morning. I am the type of person that needs a good ten hours and with this car I've been averaging about 5-6. Sleep deprivation put aside, the car is coming along. Last night we finished the last side skirt, got the back bumper completely on, I rewrapped some parts of the car that were extremely bubbled, and I finished the drivers side mirror and put it on.

Tonight the goal is to get the car on the ground and play with the ride height. Also I should be able to go and pick up my passenger front wheel. Not sure if I mentioned it but my buddy lost the valve stem when putting new tires on. So hopefully that came in today. And yeah, I pretty much plan on starting to reassemble and clean the cars interior up once the ride heifht and everything is dialed in. Sorry I'm really sucking with the pictures lately. Just super focused and by the time I do something I remember that I forgot to take pictures. But here is one with both wheels on and the sideskirt installed.

Comment

• Looking good. Good job to you and your friends for getting shit done. Can't wait to see pics of that wrap out in the sun.
                    IG - ChanbØb

Comment

• I believe in you keep up the momentum
                      sigpic

Check Out Our Facebook Page For More Pics and Videos

Comment

• Color is cray man. Keep up the good work.

Still waiting for a massive wing tho
                        1991 BMW E30 325i Touring

Comment

• Originally posted by Imaeechew View Post
                          Looking good. Good job to you and your friends for getting shit done. Can't wait to see pics of that wrap out in the sun.
                          Originally posted by CougarHouseGarage View Post
                          I believe in you keep up the momentum
                          Originally posted by Grime View Post
                          Color is cray man. Keep up the good work.

Still waiting for a massive wing tho

Thanks guys. I promise today you guys will get the full package, pics of the color in the sun, pics of the fitment and car on the ground with the whole kit. I'm so excited. Last night was buttoning up all the major stuff like reassembling the interior and making sure my windshield wiper worked so I don't die in this hurricane at OC this weekend. I saw the car on the ground at the height it will be with the sideskirts and rear bumper on last night and it was gorgeous... I promise to take better pics tonight. Here are two my buddy took last night. Stay posted for more updates tonight.

Comment

• I very much so enjoy this.

Comment

• wish i was going to h20i, i live like 3 hours away too (((( but get some sick shots there man. good luck with the hurricane coming ur way #turnup

follow the squad!

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91K2XpPO1ljzJHnPigT7OA
                              Instagram: : https://instagram.com/ihate0sc/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprinqer View Post
                                I very much so enjoy this.
                                Originally posted by ihate0sc View Post
                                wish i was going to h20i, i live like 3 hours away too (((( but get some sick shots there man. good luck with the hurricane coming ur way #turnup
                                Thanks Homies. But yeah I heard the moar you drink the less it rains... or something like that I hope people take pics of this heap. Last year when I went, I had alot of people ask me if I wanted to go shoot and then my car broke down.. lol So fingers crossed this year. Some of my friends got down there this morning and one already cracked an oil pan.. and hes on bags... soo wish me luck lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X