Eatwithnaveed's WRC inspired, Wide Body 06 STi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smokedu View Post
    You did a great job on this project. This is definitely one of the more unique builds I've seen. Could possibly provide some details on the custom LED tail lights? I am in the process of making my own and would love to see how your buddy made yours.
    my friend adam basically has the whole process on his instagram. feel free to ask him questions there. his instagram name is @subaoru
    @eatwithnaveed

Comment

Originally posted by DUTCHswift View Post
      Did I not see somewhere on the interwebs that this got bagged? Well done sir.
      Originally posted by 0_0Paulk View Post
      quit being so damn cool...

both cars look good!

thanks guys! appreciate the positivity!
      @eatwithnaveed

Comment

Just about all of your photobucket photos aren't working

Comment

no photos working..

Comment

Dafuq.. Okay I'll look into it tonight. Sorry guys. Idk wtf is going on
            @eatwithnaveed

Comment

alrighty so i guess my bandwidth on photobucket exceeded the 10gb limit in the last 2 weeks... so the photos will not be able to be seen until the 21st of this month. ill bump the thread for everyone to see then.. =(

can anyone suggest any other photo sharing websites that dont cap bandwidth? ill probably just swtich over and upload the pics there so you guys can see.
              @eatwithnaveed

Comment

imgur.com works fine for me! and it is free aswell

Comment

flickr.com is free and there's a TON of space on there.

Comment

Originally posted by StealthMODE View Post
                    my friend adam basically has the whole process on his instagram. feel free to ask him questions there. his instagram name is @subaoru
                    I sent him a message on instragram, but he doesn't seem to want to talk to me. I am following both of you, my username is tdonlin. I would really like to pick his brain on some design ideas. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by smokedu View Post
                      I sent him a message on instragram, but he doesn't seem to want to talk to me. I am following both of you, my username is tdonlin. I would really like to pick his brain on some design ideas. Thank you
                      if he doesnt want to talk then theres nothing i can do? lol its his intellectual property. not mine.
                      @eatwithnaveed

Comment

Bump. Pics are live again!
                        @eatwithnaveed

Comment

Originally posted by StealthMODE View Post
                          What's going on here? Why didn't you just screw the filter to the compressor body?

Comment

I use my trunk often, so just incase anything hits the filter, it won't break off, but will bend back instead.
                            @eatwithnaveed

Comment

i came....

https://stanceworks.com/forums/showt...t-tt-for-long)

Comment

This subie gives me the hardest boner xD
                                also love the photography! Awesome build bro keep it up

Comment

Working...
                                X