Baby Zilla (r32 gts-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I_Haz.:R32 View Post
    e36 sedan is practically the most sensible daily car you can buy! Nice collection you've got going there.
    328 and fuel prices in the uk are the impractical bit :P and the fact that the thing will probably end up very low..
    Thanks dude, i need to stop buying cars tbh and finish the ones i have
    Vw Golf '90 (AHU tdi)

Vw Touran (2.0 tdi SE)

Nissan Skyline (r32 gts-4)

Vw Lupo - Sold

Comment

If the 36mpg out of my 530i are anything to go off of the 328 shouldn't be too bad! Also, your collection just seems to keep building more of the cars I want... You smug bastard.
      Also, hold onto that 328 for a few years and given the way people have trashed them all through drifting you'll be able to ask a bajillion quid for it in about 2 years when its the only one that hasn't been walltapped straight to the scrappies!
      I am a party pooper. I poop at parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
        If the 36mpg out of my 530i are anything to go off of the 328 shouldn't be too bad! Also, your collection just seems to keep building more of the cars I want... You smug bastard.
        Also, hold onto that 328 for a few years and given the way people have trashed them all through drifting you'll be able to ask a bajillion quid for it in about 2 years when its the only one that hasn't been walltapped straight to the scrappies!
        its not too bad like drove back home from my mates (near enough the scottish borders to county durham) through the country roads give it little kick around and its average was still over 30mpg. my commuting milage has reduced alot now aswell .

Yea i agree they are going up in value now with the amount of them getting beaten to the ground from drifting. this one is pretty clean few little scabs but still a good solid car
        Vw Golf '90 (AHU tdi)

Vw Touran (2.0 tdi SE)

Nissan Skyline (r32 gts-4)

Vw Lupo - Sold

Comment

Working...
        X