The Calm Before the Storm
    My db7 Daily Whip Build
    @PennyBoi

Comment

• lower the front

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogunate View Post
        The cliche slaps were pretty bad ass
        Lmao, yeah I wanna make more stickers but like I said I have zero motivation to do anything lol.
        Originally posted by E.Myers View Post
        lower the front
        I want to but I need 205/40s to go any lower and I'm currently broke lol

Comment

• Blah blah blah got rid of the battles, blah blah new wheels, blah blah blah gay function. -2.5* of front camber and -3.8* in the rear to fit the wheels, 235/40 front and 225/45 rear. Car still doesn't rotate how I want it; I've messed with the suspension a ton, but its coming along. Mugen wing and "JDM" emblems are on the way. A splitter, canards, and a functional diffuser are also in the works, but I have no idea when I'll get around to actually making them. Hopefully it'll all be enough aero to satisfy my grip cravings.

Comment

• gay

Comment

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
              gay
              only for you

Comment

• I dig it

Comment

• Mugen wing and JDM Emblems are on.

Comment

• Why has no one commented on this thread for 2 months??? I personally liked the Battles better but I'm excited to see what you do with these new wheels! Need more pics of the wing tho
                    Some people will never understand it, why we do what we do.
                    The busted knuckles and the late nights in the garage;
                    it's more than a hobby or pastime, it's a lifestyle. We live it."

Instagram: @Stance_God
                    My 93' EG Sedan Build ( Daily )
                    My FC3S RX-7 Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Loaf31 View Post
                      Why has no one commented on this thread for 2 months??? I personally liked the Battles better but I'm excited to see what you do with these new wheels! Need more pics of the wing tho
                      Eh the car went downhill lol. Hopefully soon at some point I'm gonna mod my front knuckles so I can get like -8ish degrees of negative camber with the 235s and just party lol.
                      Other than that I have no real plans for the car, college budget is kicking my ass.

Comment

• What tires are you running?
                        sigpic
                        Follow Me on TikTok & IG: Eric_Thiergood

Comment

• Originally posted by EricT93 View Post
                          What tires are you running?
                          Currently 235/40 Nexen SU1s in the front and 225/45 Kumho Ecsta XSs in the rear. Running about -2.5* of camber in the front and -3.8 in the rear. Thing still wont rotate lol.

Comment

• The big wang looks great. Kinda reminds me of the newer Si's.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleStance View Post
                              The big wang looks great. Kinda reminds me of the newer Si's.
                              Thanks man! It's actually a Mugen rep wing, for the usdm mugens/ mugen rrs.

Comment

• The wing just looks out of place to me with everything else besides the wheels looking pretty stock
                                95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Working...
                                X