No announcement yet.

My FG1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No lee i liked it when it was a monster truck and the ryvers looked stock as hell.
    [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
    Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Robitussin View Post
      No lee i liked it when it was a monster truck and the ryvers looked stock as hell.
      ...said no one ever

Comment

• got the chance to work with lightroom again, I forgot how much I loved that program.

Comment

• Lightroom is the fucking bees knees man. I love it so much.

Comment

• Didn't know what fg1 meant so I clicked.
            Mercedes:
            93' 190E Sportline
            80' 450SEL 6.9
            67' 250SE

Comment

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
              Lightroom is the fucking bees knees man. I love it so much.
              Same dude
              Originally posted by GTShunter View Post
              Didn't know what fg1 meant so I clicked.
              Well now you know

Comment

• i think these would look better on your car with some wide lips

let me know if you want them lol

Comment

• ^

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
                  http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

• Originally posted by chris432 View Post

i think these would look better on your car with some wide lips

let me know if you want them lol
                    specs and price? I'm kinda 100% broke so I can't really afford to build wheels at the moment lol. I am selling my wheels soon though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprinqer View Post
                      specs and price? I'm kinda 100% broke so I can't really afford to build wheels at the moment lol. I am selling my wheels soon though.

this is my sale post. pm me if you have any questions.

Comment

• oh
                        Well looks like I got yet another set of wheels. Went with a stupid offset and width this time, gotta say I love it lol. Also picked up a front lip which I will eventually get around to painting myself. Should be a cool experience. Anywho, onto the pictures.
                        (forgive for iphone pics pls)
                        The day started out with my car looking like.....this...my temporary spares (the old cobras).

I then test fit the wheels in the front without messing with the camber and ended up with this:

After I figured out what I needed to do, I set out adjusting the front camber some, which proved to be a pain because I looked for a wrench that we didn't have for about an hour before giving up and using a socket with extensions instead. This is the only final picture I have of just the fronts so bear with me.

Once I had replicated my work onto the passenger side, I went ahead and set my eyes on the dreaded rear.
                        I knew flat out that I'd need camber arms for sure, so my job was putting in the camber arms that I had bought around eight months ago. I thought I would need air tools, but some liquid wrench, FOUR extensions (to clear all the shit in the way), and a breaker bar seemed to do the trick.

Nice and shiny.

As some of you may have been able to tell, I did take out one adjustment lock ring so I could get more camber out of them, and it actually ended up being the perfect amount.

With everything bolted back in and replicated on the other side, the car finally sat on the ground for the first time.

After a quick test drive to make sure everything kind of worked, I found out that I only rub when turning on inclines, which I can live with for the time being. I'd love to lower the front some more but, as I said, I pretty much can't due to the 215/40s being tall as all hell. Anyways, here's some pictures of the final product.

Well that's all for now folks. I am looking to paint the front lip in the near future and get the gigantic dent in my door sorted out. I'm probably going to try to take the door panel out and push it out some, so we'll see what happens.
                        Thanks for reading this long ass post (✿◠‿◠)

Comment

• Looks good
                          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                            Looks good
                            Thanks!

Comment

• i like the matching camber

Comment

• Looks gewd

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
                                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

Working...
                                X