Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like where this is headed. Great bodywork and choice of parts so far

Comment

Looks like what I need to do to my rear panel also.
      Props man, top job work!
      Volkswagen Jetta, MKiii (Daily)
      BMW 320i, E21 (FOR SALE)

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
        another juicy duecy. keep the updates coming!! love it love it
        will do photo updates as work progress'. im not lying on the garage floor until at least march though. PA weather has been brutal we went from 50 degree days in november to steady 20 and below.

Originally posted by coolgraymemo View Post
        looks good.
        thank you sir.

Originally posted by Hondamonster View Post
        I like where this is headed. Great bodywork and choice of parts so far
        thanks I tried to go oem plus. lots of body work to go need to seal up all of the wonderful bumper shock holes.

Originally posted by Chase Otter(: View Post
        Looks like what I need to do to my rear panel also.
        Props man, top job work!
        get motivated, grab your sawzall, rent or buy a welder and do work.

Comment

Hey man, nice to see your handiwork on display.

Santa brought me a welder for xmas, I want to be just like you when i grow up... Just found an e30 ix with the same damage... hmmmmmmm...

hey, guess what I found laying around in the garage? The corner seam covers for your euros... PM your address to me, I'll pop them in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunny View Post
            Hey man, nice to see your handiwork on display.

Santa brought me a welder for xmas, I want to be just like you when i grow up... Just found an e30 ix with the same damage... hmmmmmmm...

hey, guess what I found laying around in the garage? The corner seam covers for your euros... PM your address to me, I'll pop them in the mail.
            Thanks for the compliment and the euro goods. Glad you found the corner seams. I priced out the parts and that is going to pull down the total a little bit.

Sounds like a fun project with the e30. Can make that monster your dedicated winter daily. Make sure you post a thread if/when you take on the project.

Hows your 6 series project working out saw some shots on mye28.com?

PM sent!

Comment

Been busy lately SS brake lines, fluid flush, oil change, bumper, and valance strip down. What a pain to remove that IS air dam. Too many east coast winters for this car lol. Here are a few shots of my progress.

Decided I am keeping the wheels. Sick of on again off again buyers. Few of the fitment. I need to roll the fronts fenders, put on my spacers, and get some extended lugs. My standard lugs wont reach the rotors with or without spacers. Had to buy 10mm extended lugs for the rears.

Hidden stems they look kick ass.

Will get some non phone pics when Im done with the conversion. Trying to get her ready for the Summer.

Comment

Working...
              X