X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep it up OP, this is amazing!

That manifold is so damn sexy.

Comment

• im not sure why steve stopped updating this just as it came together.

We finished the build and drove the car a total of 40 miles before driving 1000 miles to France for VW days. the car ran perfectly and aside from a boost pipe popping off we had no issues.

Since then he's also taken the car to holland for MIVW, hoping to sort out some proper photos and a video soon. ITS FAST.

havent got any photos as im at work but just found this on another forum so thought i'd share..

Bagged E46 saloon/sedan build thread --->>> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55964

Instagram: thomwilliams_

Comment

• This car is all over instagram, love it. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

Comment

• DIG IT.

What rad are you using and where have you hidden the overflow? O.o Neat setup.
          _abbi

Comment

• Originally posted by ak- View Post
            DIG IT.

What rad are you using and where have you hidden the overflow? O.o Neat setup.
            e36 MishiMoto rad, and theres no overflow for coolant, just inline filler to the top point of the rad.
            Bagged E46 saloon/sedan build thread --->>> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55964

Instagram: thomwilliams_

Comment

• Originally posted by Thooooom View Post
              e36 MishiMoto rad, and theres no overflow for coolant, just inline filler to the top point of the rad.
              I'm confused. What about when your car is warmed up and heat expands the coolant? I think I see your rad's nipple blocked off too.
              Do you just run it with a lower amount so it won't expand and search for a place to pop? Hose to the floor somewhere?
              _abbi

Comment

• Originally posted by ak- View Post
                I'm confused. What about when your car is warmed up and heat expands the coolant? I think I see your rad's nipple blocked off too.
                Do you just run it with a lower amount so it won't expand and search for a place to pop? Hose to the floor somewhere?
                yeah dude just runs to a hose pointing at the floor. run with a lower amount, it'll only overflow when it gets really really hot. and even then its not much

Comment

• Sorry for the dead thread, i'll try and update it.

Ran for around 4000 miles which pretty much no problems. Went to france holland and all round the uk. However blew my pan on the way to players so ended up making a super shallow ally one. Cars now in pieces getting it ready(ish) for this year.

plans are

3.64 lsd
                  recaro pole positions
                  lower
                  half cage, with neat trimmed rear seat delete
                  tidy lots of stuff up, like fuel pump mount, independant circuit wiring, battery mounting etc
                  pull engine to repaint bay and fix an oil leak
                  1.5 bar of boost with a proper map, boost controller and bov.
                  3" downpipe
                  open wastegate
                  general tidy up

heres a bunch of pictures in no particular order!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• hopefully thats a little long overdue update

Comment

• This turned out awesome

Comment

• This is beautiful! I love it.

Comment

Working...