Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

becausedailyracekor

Comment

Looking sweet man, those Borbets were a good choice.

Comment

Thanks Chris.

The wheels are now on for good! (hopefully) I'm picking up some slightly stiffer springs at the weekend, the right handside rubs a little, which is kinda annoying. I only have some crap pics for now and the car is filthy, like, 4 month old dirt kind of filthy.

I've ordered a bunch of new bulbs and stuff so I can run clear front indicators. I've got some LED number plate lights arriving too, update it a little.

Comment

Well, after about 3/4 years of owning lowered cars, it finally happened...I blew my sump.

I took a trip up to Scotland with my girlfriend and on the way back, just after the boarder, I managed to hit something which completely fucked the sump.

I knew immediately it was game over and shut the engine off and coasted it to the side of the road. Luckily, we ended up just after a services..which turned out to be the only services for the next 1.5 hours. So we were very lucky.

I called my good friend Alex, who called his friend to arrange for us to be picked up and taken back to Scotland. The car is now still in Scotland and to cut a long story short, I needed to get myself (because of work) and my girlfriend back to England ASAP. So we got a flight yesterday and we're all good.

My dad's been working on the car over the last night or so to see if there was any internal damage, but it's looking like the only damage was the sump! Getting a new one tomorrow night and hopefully have the car back at some point over the weekend.

And now the damage..

Comment

Ugh I love wagons so much!
            sigpic
            instagram: chompsticks

Comment

It's been a while since I have updated this, however most of the recent changes have been covered in my other build thread. But I figured I'd chuck these recent pictures in here, just to bring it back from the dead.

She's probably not going to have the M Systems on for much longer, these will be coming off to complete the next look of the Silver Touring. I'll probably find some Style 66's or something similar to tide me over until I find some Brock B1's or some Azev A's, I really want that 17x8.5/10j look again.

I've still to find a rear Aero bumper for it as well as an ACS or OEM BMW rear wing, but those can wait, I'm not exactly in a rush or anything since this will still be my daily driver and I don't want to throw money at it every time something comes up for sale. I do however want to fit heated seats, I have the seats with the elements, just need the rest of the wiring.

Comment

Amazing Scott
                My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

Looking good man, I'm loving the M-systems on there, in for whats next though

"Emmaline" B8.5 Audi A4 2.0TFSI Quattro 6MT Build Thread
                  "Ophelia" MK7.5 Volkswagen GTI SE Performance 6MT Build Thread

MKIV Volkswagen Golf GLS 2.0 5MT Coming Soon to a Forum Near You

RIP "Effy" E60 BMW 530xi 6MT [N52] Build Thread
                  SOLD"Adéline"B5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5MT Build Thread

Comment

This touring is awesome

Can you tell me what ETs did the Borbets have? I love the fitment and I'd like to get something like that

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

this thing is lovely, needs some sort of splitter though. Have you thought about one of those £8.99 eBay all fit lips? It's the exact same colour as your trim so it would look bang on in my opinion

Comment

Dang, I totally forgot you had the Borbets before. I miss those. Would have looked tits with the aero bumper!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
                          Amazing Scott
                          Thanks dude.

Originally posted by 19birel View Post
                          Looking good man, I'm loving the M-systems on there, in for whats next though
                          Thank you man, me too!

Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                          This touring is awesome

Can you tell me what ETs did the Borbets have? I love the fitment and I'd like to get something like that
                          Uh, I can't quite remember the ET's. But they were 17x8.5/10j

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                          this thing is lovely, needs some sort of splitter though. Have you thought about one of those £8.99 eBay all fit lips? It's the exact same colour as your trim so it would look bang on in my opinion
                          I agree it needs something, but there's no lip that actually fits these bumpers as far as I am aware. I think if it was 5mm lower it would look a lot better, but I can't get any lower on these front coilovers. The bumper looks really sick when it's nearly touching the ground haha

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                          Dang, I totally forgot you had the Borbets before. I miss those. Would have looked tits with the aero bumper!
                          Yeah, I sometimes forget I had them too man. I really want big dishy wheels on the back again, but that can come next year.

I changed the look of the front a little a few weekends a go - Tinted the indicators and sidelight lenses. I'm quite happy with it, makes it look a touch more aggressive.

Comment

Working...
                          X