No announcement yet.

2002 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ - 'Static'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks fantastic. Almost e28'ish with those jdm pieces in the way it almost slopes in going down.

Comment

Originally posted by delvin View Post
      That looks fantastic. Almost e28'ish with those jdm pieces in the way it almost slopes in going down.
      It is incredible how they have changed the look of the vehicle so much. I expected a huge change, but it is really a striking difference!

Comment

Sorry for the nighttime pictures, but the bumper is fully mounted. Headlights are flush with the bumper. Need to get the front grille, front lip, and headlights/foglights wired up.

My buddy doing the installation test fit his bright blue JDM grille,....maybe I should leave it in?? LOL.

Comment

Comparing JDM front left, to USDM front right.

Comment

Headlights are wired, just need a new connector for the passenger side, old one was badly corroded.

Front Grille re-painted Gloss Black to match the rest of the vehicle.

Comment

Installing the side skirts, these were a pain, but getting it worked out!

Comment

Side skirts on, rear extensions on. Lips should be painted and on any day now.

Comment

Quick picture, the lips are on and now it is on to the minor things.

Comment

Couldn't pass up on these. And I know, but horrible pictures be damned, but I had to post this anyways!

Comment

soo, when are you lowering it?
                      Visit Bagriders.com for the best deals on Airride suspension.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

Originally posted by stbk View Post
                        soo, when are you lowering it?
                        I'll be ordering the Flushstance BC Coilovers Extreme Drop with AirCups next month.

Believe it or not, I got those headers for $200 shipped. They originally sold for over $800 new, and these were recently ceramic coated to boot!

Comment

Ugh.. You get this thing lowered and I might lose my shit.

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=76550

Comment

It appears I never shared these pictures here! I am surprised I never did, what a fool I was!

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures.

Comment

Looks great. Keep it comming.

Comment

Working...
                              X