Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
    Really nice car
    Thanks mate. Got lots more plans! Just a matter of time and funds lol.
    Rear should be lower tomorrow.
    Instagram @naj_hx

Comment

Nice start, can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Comment

Car has stayed pretty much like this...

Except, I got a set of Morimoto Bi-Xenon Projectors + 6K 35W HID's - I intend to change the bulbs to 5K and blacked out the reflectors. Plans are to run quad xenons soon

Other than that, been driving it and enjoying it! Going to go into winter mode in a few weeks but got some plans for the new year!

Didn't get a picture with the shrouds in.. Got too excited haha!!

Enjoy!
        Instagram @naj_hx

Comment

Your car looks great man! I have JOM's as well, I don't have the helpers in, and I still have the rear adjusters. Once I roll my fenders I plan on taking the adjusters out completely.

Comment

Originally posted by DeMaroE46 View Post
            Your car looks great man! I have JOM's as well, I don't have the helpers in, and I still have the rear adjusters. Once I roll my fenders I plan on taking the adjusters out completely.
            Thanks man! My front helpers are still in for now, rear adjusters are out. But the bumpstops haven't been cut down!

Intention for the new year is to remove front helpers, cut down rear bump stops and more neg camber at the back!
            Instagram @naj_hx

Comment

Originally posted by najim View Post
              Thanks man! My front helpers are still in for now, rear adjusters are out. But the bumpstops haven't been cut down!

Intention for the new year is to remove front helpers, cut down rear bump stops and more neg camber at the back!
              That'll be awesome! I need camber arms and camber plates, because no factory adjustment

Comment

That'll be awesome! I need camber arms and camber plates, because no factory adjustment
                Really? I thought all E46's have some adjustment at the rear!
                Instagram @naj_hx

Comment

E46's have a small amount of camber adjustment front and back. If you remove the factory alignment pin from the strut bearing/mount, the stud holes in the strut tower are slotted so you can move the strut assembly inwards to get some negative camber. Out back the outer, lower control arm bolt is eccentric, and allows a little bit of negative camber as well.

Great looking car! Looks much better with the spacers!

Comment

Originally posted by najim View Post
                    Really? I thought all E46's have some adjustment at the rear!
                    Does yours have it? I haven't looked at the rear, but I know the front has nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by lamsv View Post
                      E46's have a small amount of camber adjustment front and back. If you remove the factory alignment pin from the strut bearing/mount, the stud holes in the strut tower are slotted so you can move the strut assembly inwards to get some negative camber. Out back the outer, lower control arm bolt is eccentric, and allows a little bit of negative camber as well.

Great looking car! Looks much better with the spacers!
                      That's what I thought, I'll be getting the car in the air on Saturday so will have a look then. Thanks man!

Does yours have it? I haven't looked at the rear, but I know the front has nothing.
                      I'll update on Saturday with pictures
                      Instagram @naj_hx

Comment

Hey guys! Some updates after winter

Getting in the air..

One side done..

Then I tried on the 25mm spacers at the front as opposed to 15mm..
                        25mm -*

15mm -*

I like the 25mm spacers but at the current height it's too far out and I can't turn lol and it started raining so I thought I'll stick to 15mm's and raise it another time!
                        Then gave it an obligatory wash!

Instagram @naj_hx

Comment

Then I took about a million more pictures..

]

Next on the to do list is -*
                          Clutch (Possibly flywheel)
                          Timing Chain Tensioner*
                          Discs and Pads all round + Brake fluid change and lines
                          Swap rear tires over from the MV1's (225.35's as I currently have 225/40's on the rear of the Keskins)
                          Dependent on how it is mechanically then cosmetically -*
                          Raise the front, fit 25mm spacers at the front.
                          Measure up and sort for some sort of spacers at the back to have it equal to the front
                          Facelift rear boot lights
                          Respray front Kidney Grilles properly - or source a chrome set and leave them chrome
                          Drive and enjoy!
                          Instagram @naj_hx

Comment

looks good! looks much lower in your latest update. how come you're raising it?
                            Bagged E46 saloon/sedan build thread --->>> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55964

Instagram: thomwilliams_

Comment

Originally posted by Thooooom View Post
                              looks good! looks much lower in your latest update. how come you're raising it?

Thanks buddy. I think I'm following you on Instagram! Your car is a beauty.

I can't hack this static life haha! Not with my current commute to uni anyway. So I want to go up enough to fit the 25mm spacers at the front to make the front 8.5J ET10 and then use the 15mm spacers at the back to make it 10J ET20 for some more poke and a more sensible height. I'll upload a picture in a moment to show the height from the floor.
                              Instagram @naj_hx

Comment

I must retake this picture when its clean.. lol

Instagram @naj_hx

Comment

Working...
                                X