1995 Civic from the Northwoods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worked on the car a bit today.
    Swapped the spoiler from my daily hatch, which was kind of a pain because of some annoying clips and difficult connectors, but here it is.

Then put on the inner fenders and my poly front lip, which dresses up the front end imo.

My spacers and wheels werent getting along too well so i had to do some custom fabricating to make them work lol

Comment

Was home this weekend and feeling artsy so I took some photos. Didn't have time to wash the car but the light was perfect so I had to.

Comment

[IMG]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y446/Jake_Simonson/DSCF1497_zpsrkqjtcre.jpghttp://i127
        5.photobucket.com/albums/y446/Jake_Simonson/DSCF1497_zpsrkqjtcre.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Comment

That looks really good.

Now you just need some oem headlights and nice wheels with more low.

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
              That looks really good.

Now you just need some oem headlights and nice wheels with more low.
              Thanks a lot, man.

Oem headlights coming soon. As for the wheels, factory Hondas are here to stay. That doesn't mean I won't space them and drop the car the rest of the way though

Comment

Was back home over the fourth and there was a local show so I shined up the car and took some pictures and what not. My brother's 240, buddy's GTI and my Honda were three of the four total imports at the show. People took attention to the civic though. And, of course, everyone had a story of when they, or someone they knew, owned one of these things LOL.

Comment

More lows were acquired first...

Comment

And here are some pictures of my buddies cars and the show.

Comment

Awesome Civic, its cool to see your dedication through out the years and the setbacks that you overcame. I better see this thing at Automotion, along with that S14. Ill bring the Golf, or Miata, what ever one I own

Comment

Working...
                      X