No announcement yet.

1995 Civic from the Northwoods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love that youre giving this thing new life. Really not a fan of the wheels but to each his own. Looks good so far my dude
    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Went to California to visit family last week(the car scene is soooo much better than it is here) and just got back Saturday. Since then, it's been full speed ahead putting the car back together.

Some pictures of the progress. Hoping to have it ready to start this weekend(there shall be a video) and take a quick drive in it next week before I leave for school.

Cleaned and cleaned and cleaned some more

Put in some 6th generation civic seats

The only difference between eh and ek seats are the inside front mount on the rail, so I just made a spacer

Prepped the B20B before dropping it in and found we could use the D15B alternator and dizzy internals to get around the OBD gap

Had to modify the alternator bracket so that the belt would work

And now for the fun (;

Comment

The spacers came today and I quick test fit them

Before

After

Going to have to drill out the back of the wheel a little or cut the studs, neither of which sound great to me but I do like the wider stance. I'll figure out ride height once I get the car running.

Comment

I'm home from college for break so i have been putting some time into my car, when i can.

I put the rear together with the hatch, window and bumper cover. My rear window spoiler has a piece broken off the corner so i have yet to put that on but here are a few pictures.

Put on my intake tube which will probably change color in the near future

Next came the front fenders, which gave me some trouble because aftermarket fenders just dont match up like they should (and notice the color matched mirrors in the pictures!)

Hood

Comment

And finally, the headlights and bumper cover were installed, i like the halo projector headlights for now, despite them having a reputation for looking tacky

And i had to wash it as soon as it was sealed up so enjoy

Comment

Now comes time for the civic to go low..

Comment

Originally posted by WiscoJake View Post
                What he said!
                DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Originally posted by WiscoJake View Post
                  Also oem headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                    Also oem headlights.
                    Just make them shiny. Clouded headlights look bad.

Comment

Lookin really good. Id probably paint that intake the body color. I think the headlights look just fine, but definitely needs some low. Keep up the good work.
                      l ig:coltondk l youtube:coltondk I DD: Tundra I Projects:l 06 STI I 87 S10 l I 57 Chevy Belair I I 48' International KB-2 I 07R6r l
                      sigpic

Comment

Find ya a set of Denji's and maybe some jdm corner lights if you like projectors. They look almost oem and are fairly rare now unfortunately, atleast around my area

Comment

What intake is that btw? Lookin for one like that for mine

Comment

Looks like a aem. Looking good man. Looking forward to seeing it with more lows. What are your wheel plans incase I over looked that post.

Comment

Originally posted by SoLOwX3 View Post
                              Looks like a aem. Looking good man. Looking forward to seeing it with more lows. What are your wheel plans incase I over looked that post.
                              The intake tube was just a cheap ebay one, but the cone that came with it was garbage so i got an aem cone(saved some money there and I think it will work just fine). Yeah idk if body color or black for the intake yet but it wont stay red too long.

As for wheels, I have the 13s and a set of 17 drag that i need to get rid of, The front fenders werent rolled or pulled before paint so i may roll with the 13s for a while simply to save the fenders(since they're new and freshly painted)

I would love to go with a deep offset 15 but I'm just going to drop it as is and see how it looks, I havent seen many slammed hatches on the 13s but I'm optimistic

Comment

Originally posted by RocketSled View Post
                                Just make them shiny. Clouded headlights look bad.
                                Of course, Mothers to the rescue

Comment

Working...
                                X