Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back! Fake-Benz content inside (SRT-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those wheels look badass, ive been eyeing radi8 wheels for a while now they have some pretty neat designs. Do you plan on getting spacers?
    sigpic1998 Volvo s70 na auto
    kinda low, kinda loud, really slow. check it.
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=35112

Comment

• Originally posted by dharker View Post
      Those wheels look badass, ive been eyeing radi8 wheels for a while now they have some pretty neat designs. Do you plan on getting spacers?
      They don't have a US distributor yet last I checked. I got them direct through Radi8 through a sponsorship. I'm already running a pretty big spacer setup front and rear believe it or not. I'm getting a bigger spacer for the rear (already ordered) but I'm perfectly happy with the front. The front already rubs pretty bad under full lock.
      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• It's not really clear from the pics, but did you keep the double staggered setup?

Looks great anyway! Thanks for making me want a Crossfire haha.
        SAAB 900 T16s

Comment

• Originally posted by reiernumans View Post
          It's not really clear from the pics, but did you keep the double staggered setup?

Looks great anyway! Thanks for making me want a Crossfire haha.
          Yeah, they're basically the same specs as my old 3SDM's just different offsets which is why my rears are a little bit more sunk than my old setup.
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Here are a few pictures of it from Springfest this past weekend. I now have the front grill back on (painted gloss black) and a bigger rear spacer in the rear. I should also note that I have a tiny bit of reverse rake in these shots due to my car being loaded down with luggage, coolers, etc....lol. It normally sits a bit more level.

Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Another one.

Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Looks great, glad to it see it back together again. Wheels are awesome
                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                  Looks great, glad to it see it back together again. Wheels are awesome
                  Appreciate it!

Here are a few more updated pics.

Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Ka-chow!

Here are few pictures from a show I attended over the weekend. I love how I look like a total creeper in the background of both pictures. I'm wearing the black shirt with the cat on it and the aviators.

I also received my new faux-alcantara suede door pull covers from Redline Goods today. In case anyone is wondering why I went with the faux-suede over the real suede, the faux-suede is a lighter shade of black that's a much closer match to the suede on my seats. Not to mention they were considerably cheaper than the real suede ones and they'll likely hold up better in the long run. I ordered them with silver stitching so they match my seats perfectly. They practically look OEM which is awesome.

Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• HAY LADIES

J/K dude. Car looks great.
                      Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

• Love everything you've been doing to it, but in my opinion the wheels don't suit the car.
                        2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Originally posted by Aitch View Post
                          HAY LADIES

J/K dude. Car looks great.
                          Lol. I was probably watching to make sure they didn't lean up on it with buttons on their shorts or something.

Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
                          Love everything you've been doing to it, but in my opinion the wheels don't suit the car.
                          I appreciate it man. But i'll agree to disagree....lol. I honestly don't think I could find a better suiting set of wheels if I tried. Crossfire's have a very....let's call it "unique" style to them. The same could be said about these wheels. Crossfire's have very edgy, over the top styling. The side-strakes, the "mohawk" that goes down the entire center of the car, the trenches in the hood/wing, the silver a-pillars, etc. My car is metallic black/silver accents, and the new wheels are silver (brushed aluminum)/metallic black windows. Not to mention that finding wheels that are offered in both an 18/19 double stagger AND 5x112 bolt pattern is pretty challenging....lol.

But regardless, I appreciate the feedback. I'm tickled pink by the new wheels and like them 10 to 1 over my old 3SDM's. But everyone is entitled to their opinion so no worries man.
                          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• StanceNation shared a picture of my car on their Instagram/Facebook the other day. I've never laughed so hard. Man there are some shallow-minded people out there. Some of the comments are absolutely priceless. People love to **** on what they don't understand.

26K likes, 259 comments - stancenation on June 26, 2016: "Fan Appreciation Weekend | Photo by: @tongueinamo #stancenation"
                            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Fuck your sunfire!

Looks great, the new wheels really do add to the uniqueness of it. On their own they aren't all that aesthetically pleasing to me, but on the car they just seem to work with the body lines and contrasting accents like they were designed for it.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• I love it man! It is great to see something out of the ordinary. I hope someday we can meet up and park our weird cars next to each other at a show. Keep on keepin' on.

Comment

Working...
                                X