Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back! Fake-Benz content inside (SRT-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful car man! Lovin the setup!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bfoote917 View Post
      Beautiful car man! Lovin the setup!!
      Appreciate it man!
      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• rad!!

follow the squad!

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91K2XpPO1ljzJHnPigT7OA
        Instagram: : https://instagram.com/ihate0sc/

Comment

• This is dope!

My '84 Volkswagen Jetta Mk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by ihate0sc View Post
            rad!!
            Originally posted by marv111 View Post
            This is dope!
            Thanks guys!

I've decided to put getting the paint redone on the backburner for a little bit. While I am far from satisfied with the paintjob, I decided that i'd rather invest in a few other little odds & ends for the car before shelling out the big bucks (again) to get the paintjob fixed. With that being said, i'm going to buy some LED headlights and finally get my boost gauge & oil catch can installed next. After these things are done i'll get back to tidying up the exterior/paint.
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Do it for the gram. On a side note, I'm really glad that I decided to do the redout overlays. I've never been happier with the rear of this car.

Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Sold my OEM SRT-6 wheels to a very grateful buyer yesterday. Wound up selling him a few sets of misc. size spacers I had laying around as well. I have a little bit of "spending money" now so i'll be buying some HID Extra Razir LED headlight bulbs and paying a buddy to install my catch can & boost gauge in the coming weeks. I'm forecasting that i'll have the car back in the bodyshop to redone the paintjob around October/November-ish.
                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• The newest pic makes me really like the taillight overlays. I wasn't entirely sold on them with the previous pics as it looked like the detail of the lights had been lost, but the newest pic shows that you can still clearly see it.

Looks great!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                    The newest pic makes me really like the taillight overlays. I wasn't entirely sold on them with the previous pics as it looked like the detail of the lights had been lost, but the newest pic shows that you can still clearly see it.

Looks great!
                    Thanks!

And yeah I noticed that in the other pictures as well, but that's definitely not the case. I think it's just the way the light reflects off the overlays in the other pictures. But in person you can still see all the details of the taillight perfectly. I think they ended up being the final piece to the puzzle as far as the rear of the car goes. Crossfire's have very busy rear ends from the factory and I tried to make it look as simple/smooth as possible.
                    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Going to be troubleshooting my stereo next week. I think the headunit has gone into a demo mode of some sort because it suddenly sounds like ass. I have tried adjusting it but i'm a huge n00b when it comes to car stereos. Thankfully I have several friends that are car stereo guru's that are willing to help.

Also, I think i'm ready to retire my HOT F1YA plates and get something new. I've narrowed it down to 3 options.......help me choose!

- LOL BAGS
                      - LIP LOW
                      - NOPAR (think about it.....)
                      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• NOPAR

are there any plans for different wheels eventually? Love the current set up but interested in seeing how other wheels would look since it's a classy two door lol

Comment

• LOL BAGS or NOPAR definitely.

follow the squad!

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91K2XpPO1ljzJHnPigT7OA
                          Instagram: : https://instagram.com/ihate0sc/

Comment

• Originally posted by saturnstance View Post
                            NOPAR

are there any plans for different wheels eventually? Love the current set up but interested in seeing how other wheels would look since it's a classy two door lol
                            Eventually. Having to basically have my car painted twice definitely me back. The money I spent (and still have yet to spend) on buying the replacement fenders and getting the car refinished could have been spent elsewhere. Not really sure what i'd get. Being as I run a double stagger (18F/19R) i'll probably go with something custom/3-piece. It's nearly impossible to find any cast/monoblock wheels available in 5x112 that are available in 18" & 19" in decent sizing other than 3SDM's.

Originally posted by ihate0sc View Post
                            LOL BAGS or NOPAR definitely.
                            NOPAR it is. I don't think many people will get it, but the people that do get it will get a kick out of it....haha.
                            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• I definitely understand with the bolt pattern issue..the Dart I just bought is 5x110 -__- haha

Comment

• Originally posted by saturnstance View Post
                                I definitely understand with the bolt pattern issue..the Dart I just bought is 5x110 -__- haha
                                My old Cobalt SS was 5x110. Terrible wheel selection.
                                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Working...
                                X