- Whooty -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Whooty -

Well I've finally started to get closer to becoming "stanced" so I figured I would share with you all. It's a budget build and I like to hear what people have to say about it but if you are negative just keep in mind that my mindset is that I'm happy with it and it's my car so it shouldn't bother you that much. But friendly criticisms are definitely welcome!

It's a 1999 323i E46.

Yes I have inexpensive parts such as XXR's. No need to argue with me about replicas etc...

Thanks
    Instagram
    @domgrillo

Project : Whoooty

Instagram
    @domgrillo

Comment

I also would like some opinions on what tire size to go with to clear my fenders. I want to stay with the least amount of stretch as possible.
      Instagram
      @domgrillo

Comment

Car looks awesome man! I'm subbed! And I understand the whole replica thing haha. But where did you get those flares?
        Last edited by DeMaroE46; 05-26-2014, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeMaroE46 View Post
          Car looks awesome man! I'm subbed! And I understand the whole replica thing haha. But where did you get those flares?
          Thank you :hi: I got them from Chelsea Denofa. If you are interested in getting them I can get you an email to contact him. He's a drifter with an E46.
          Instagram
          @domgrillo

Comment

Good lord, this is cool.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Torok.Designs View Post
              Thank you :hi: I got them from Chelsea Denofa. If you are interested in getting them I can get you an email to contact him. He's a drifter with an E46.
              That would be awesome! I've been looking for flares, but nobody makes them. Can he do them for a coupe?

Comment

Originally posted by cobrawannabe View Post
                Good lord, this is cool.
                haha sarcasm?

Originally posted by DeMaroE46 View Post
                That would be awesome! I've been looking for flares, but nobody makes them. Can he do them for a coupe?
                Hit me up with a PM and i'll get you an email. Yea they are universal for E46's I believe.

Thanks,
                Dom
                Instagram
                @domgrillo

Comment

Originally posted by Torok.Designs View Post
                  haha sarcasm?

Hit me up with a PM and i'll get you an email. Yea they are universal for E46's I believe.

Thanks,
                  Dom
                  PM'd

Comment

What size nankang tires should I go with on the 18x10.5s?? 255/35/18?
                    Instagram
                    @domgrillo

Comment

This is awesome, don't think ive ever seen over fenders on an e46

Comment

Originally posted by axelillo_PR View Post
                        This is awesome, don't think ive ever seen over fenders on an e46
                        There are a few here and there but I'm trying to make them more common haha.

Thanks
                        Instagram
                        @domgrillo

Comment

Favorite set of wheels xxr sells. So deep. Car looks sweet!

Comment

Wow! thats wide and really cool!!

But isnt the wheel going to hit the fenders when you turn? or did you cut the fenders and bumper?

The wagon and loads of other crap...
                            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...38#post1291338

Comment

Originally posted by M0HNKE View Post
                              Favorite set of wheels xxr sells. So deep. Car looks sweet!
                              Thanks

Originally posted by Raka_blakk View Post
                              Wow! thats wide and really cool!!

But isnt the wheel going to hit the fenders when you turn? or did you cut the fenders and bumper?
                              Are you talking about the stock fenders and bumper? I did cut them off as well as a large portion of the rear bumper that protruded into the wheel well and would hit any wheels that are wider than would fit within the stock fenders. Thank you sir :
                              Instagram
                              @domgrillo

Comment

Working...
                              X