STI Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    I always liked the V limited front lip on 04-07's.
    Haha that's actually the only one I've been looking At

Comment

i need opinions on this!
      i just sold my stock rims, and now im getting new ones.
      i want the silver enkei kojin's, how do you guys think 18x8 +35offset will look? or will 18x9.5 +30 offset look better.. stock offset for mine is +48!

i posted this in nasioc as well, id like to get more opinions though.

Comment

Originally posted by YbuyEVO View Post
        i need opinions on this!
        i just sold my stock rims, and now im getting new ones.
        i want the silver enkei kojin's, how do you guys think 18x8 +35offset will look? or will 18x9.5 +30 offset look better.. stock offset for mine is +48!

i posted this in nasioc as well, id like to get more opinions though.
        Really depends on what look/approach you are going for. 18x8 +35 is extremely conservative. 18x9.5 +30 would be much more aggressive and would look much better in my opinion. My best friend used to have an '06 STI and he had 18x9.5 +27 w/ 235/40 tires and it looked awesome. His car was slammed on D2 coilovers so it had some natural camber and the wheels were aggressive without looking too over the top. I'll see if I can find some pics later.

I gotta ask though......why springs? You can get some cheap-o Raceland coilovers for not much more than what springs cost and they'll get you alot lower.....or at least give you the option to lower if you ever get the itch to drop it more. Which you will....lol.
        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Working...
        X