No announcement yet.

Airruner VIP style Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next is a tank... Im lookng at either the seamless 4gal or airlift skinny 4gal... my homie told me to go seamless but it has more 4 3/8 ports and 1 1/4, would that be an issue since my struts/compressor run 1/4 or should i just get the airlift 4gal that has 4 1/4 and 2 3/8 ports. Not sure if this matters and im just guesing (dont judge me im new to this) lol
    Last edited by CaliCL9; 03-01-2014, 03:20 PM.

Comment

You can always use 3/8" NPT to 1/4" PTC fittings to use up those 3/8" ports. V2 uses 1/4" PTC fittings, so you're going to want 1/4" air hose anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
        You can always use 3/8" NPT to 1/4" PTC fittings to use up those 3/8" ports. V2 uses 1/4" PTC fittings, so you're going to want 1/4" air hose anyway.
        Good to know, whats more efficient/cost effective though? How much 1/4" air hose is usually needed to do a new setup? I seen a couple 50 ft bundles on some sites

Comment

50' ought to do you just fine.

Comment

Alright.. 50 ft 1/4" air line, what about the power line is 0 gauge the way to go?

Comment

Originally posted by CaliCL9 View Post
              Alright.. 50 ft 1/4" air line, what about the power line is 0 gauge the way to go?
              That depends. If you're planning on running audio gear off the same feed, then you'll need to size your wire appropriately for the total load. For a single 444c and a V2 with the wire run from under the hood to the trunk, I would run 6-gauge if you can find it, 4-gauge if you can't. 8-gauge would probably be fine, but it's on the edge.

Comment

Ok 6 or 4 gauge thanks

Comment

Hey guys so I hit up rali for bagriders he hooked me up with everything else I needed

1/4" line,
                  Water Trap
                  Seamless Tank

and all the other accessories ill be needing.. planning on doing this install sometime within the next week or two pics coming soon!

Comment

Working...
                  X