No announcement yet.

My 99 Saturn Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/C is just extra weight that gets in the way of a downpipe anyway haha.

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

• Well I think I'm going to be keeping the ac, it's just too nice in the summer and the lady friend likes it. Plus it still blows super cold after 16 years so if and when it dies I'll probably ditch it. I'll be using a ko3 with a dp to the factory downpipe for simplicity sake.
      99' Saturn SL2 DD slow build
      IG: bsweitzer99

Comment

• Ordered up the stuff for the manifold, just waiting on the header flange now.
        Also got in the fittings for the clutch lines. Hopefully the line follows soon
        Also got my paint matched b pillars from a buddy of mine who painted them for me.

The rest of the mount spacers have been made!

Comment

• Clutch line got here

Comment

• More goodies!
            IMG_4476 by bsweitzer99, on Flickr
            IMG_4480 by bsweitzer99, on Flickr
            IMG_4479 by bsweitzer99, on Flickr

Comment

• Glad you guys like it, front mudflaps came off, and this weekend I'll be going over the whole car buffing out all scratches and scuffs from the winter and maybe give it a good wax. Then I need to order my exhaust and headlights.

Comment

• Originally posted by xdgfdh View Post
                glad you guys like it, front mudflaps came off, and this weekend i'll be going over the whole car buffing out all scratches and scuffs from the winter and maybe give it a good wax. Then i need to order my exhaust and headlights.

wut?
                99 Saturn SL DOHC/5-Speed swapped, A/C & P/S delete, Head shaved .030, stitch welded subframe, LSD. Eibach Pro-kit, KYB GR-2 , steels w/ 185/65r15. 2stancd4u

Comment

• Wrong thread?

Comment

• Might pic up a set of Niche reps.. thoughts? I'm a fan.
                    niches by bsweitzer99, on Flickr

Comment

• Niche Gefell's. My friend had a chrome set on his Mustang when they first hit the market. I always loved they way they look when the sun catches them while they are spinning. They look really good on your Saturn, I say do it
                      If I remember correctly, they made 2 different versions of that wheel. You could get them with the spokes angled the other way too. Always through me off when people purposely mismatched them
                      Last edited by Imaeechew; 02-04-2015, 11:04 AM.
                      IG - ChanbØb

Comment

• Yesssssa get those wheels even if they are reps they look good. But get them so they all go the same way. Bugs me when they go backwards on one side lol

Low n' Slow
                        Twitter/IG: ChicoChiefer
                        1996 Saturn SW2 DD in progress
                        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=67883

Comment

• It's not a directional set so one side would be the opposite haha. They're in good shape for a good price with good tires, i'm tempted but aren't positive if I love how they look yet.

Comment

• Anyone have experience with these tires? haven't read anything bad about them yet. Looking to put them on a 17x7.5
                            http://www.onlinetires.com/products/...st+81v+bw.html

Comment

• That'll be a wide tire on a 7.5
                              95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Will you be using them year-round, or just as a summer tire?
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X