Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photobombing!.

Photos on my complete custom center console

Bought 16" 4/100 steelies from a friend. I want a touch of oldschoold spirit on the vento so these rims are going to be 8" and 10" wide. Will leave them to a werlder/sheet metal shop this wekend.
    My friend photoshoped T1 rims on to the car. Look ok. but these on the picure are not irl sized.

Rear wheel testing

Front wheel testing

I am going to by new chromed hubcaps. These on all picures are ONLY for testing.

Amber coloured lights together with the new colour im going to paint the car with.

SNEAK PEAK on the floor together with the armrest.

Wrapped car parts in oak folie together with amber us-spec lights and turn lights.

One does not simply drive static

Comment

Lots of wood in this thread. But i like it, nice job, cool car
      Great neck

Comment

converting the grey plastic pieces on the inside with some interior plastic paint to black would really be nice, it would be a better contrast than the gray. Grey job killer MKIII
        Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
        and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
        S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

love the scmidts. the wood looks nice. i was hesitant at first, but its coming out nice

Comment

dat sWAG license plate

Comment

Where did you find the diamond stitch fabric?

Comment

THANK YOU ALL! Thanks for all nice words.

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                Where did you find the diamond stitch fabric?
                I sewed it myself.

Find a leather or vinyl fabric that you want, and what color you want on the thread. Then draw the pattern with a pen so you can see the marker lines clearly.
                When you are finnished with that go to the seweing machine and start sewing one line at a time until you got the hole diamond pattern complete.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

NEW UPDATE!.

Because there do not exist any aftermarket early badgeless vento/jetta III grille on the web. I had to build a. Was not so difficult. but sticky with all epoxy glue. :P

Homemade go low material for future work. My old man, he can. Fun to try to work with lathe and a little bending. : D

* A Distance at 25mm for front engine pillow so the oil pan is a little above the front end, but only a few millimeters.
                * Two Bolts to distance brick and pillow.
                * sheet metal tubes to Kickups in the box beam. We made them a little big so we do not get too little material in KickUp tunnels

Did KickUp tunnels equal on both sides. This week we will fix so that the tie rods will go freely. and tiny little Kickups for rear axle so the chassis does not weigh on rear axle so it does not become completely mute and break things

Did a little scar with the holesaw in the gearmox cover. it is 1mm deep. itīs going to be welded.

Glued a stabilization rod in the middle of the grill today. Looks a bit fucked up out backside of the grill but it will all be sanded down so it will be neat and cleant. must be 100% top notch!.

added grill strip, lanterns with the grill today on the floor. So so so cool to finally get my badgeless early vento / jettaIIdone. Not much left now. Sanding, some plastic padding, sanding again, basic coat and lacquer.

Here are two pictures of the rear shaves on the car. Cant wait to see the car with the new paint.

Did a little spray filler work on the shaved rear hatch Holy shit hatch have som curves! became so angry with all this grindning, insane.at the and it felt quite evenly.
                But i powdered over black stains so i can see the slightest bump when I grind the grinding basis. So it can be rectified! and 100% complete work.

AT LAST!, FINALLY!.
                The original side indicator luminaires from europe models fit perfectly into the hole on us-spec markings. Fixed new o-rings on my work last night these new ones is a little bit fatter, fresh and denser as the old where dry and had crakcs.
                One does not simply drive static

Comment

craftsmanship is on point man!

i miss seeing the older "themed" vw's
                  mkv raised subframe

Comment

Working...
                  X