The Streetkarnage Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Streetkarnage View Post
    haha all i have done is hammered out the inside lip..
    with vice grips...?

Comment

how did you mess that fender up sooo bad? all you need is a pipe and it would come out better.
      E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
      E36 M3 Mugello rot
      GEN2 TUNDRA CM
      https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

get tires! =P

Nee to see this on the diamonds man

Comment

^^^ i dunno wtf id do if jessica alba licked some chocolate off my finger...

Originally posted by Streetkarnage View Post
          haha yea they will be on by the weekend
          sir, it has been a week and ive seen no tires...
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

ahh damn you guys and bumping my thread up hahaha was hoping no one would notice it!!

yea had a big F around with the tyre's.. but its booking in on Saturday so will be on Saturday arvo/night so photos will be up on Sunday!

hahaha man i was looking at the Sig for easy a minute haha then read down to read your post hahahaha

Comment

sneaky photo for you all.. Started pissing down dd as much as I could in the rain haha but will finish it tomorrow if the rain goes away!!

Oh and the other side of the car was jacked uo in the photo!

Comment

Looks promising.

Any chance the fenders will be straightened out?

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmm ur such a tease! cant wait for more of ur crazy ass stretch
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Ok so i couldn't be fucked doing this yesterday on my IPhone so i waited till today..

As you can see cant go much lower until i get a new exhaust!!!

Will be doing my front guards again just the rain wouldn't fuck off yesterday so couldn't be bothered

Let me know what you think?

cheers
                    Zak.

Comment

and there Iphone photos sorry haha

Comment

look's nice doode!
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah it does

Comment

very nice. i dont completely understand so much stretch when its not needed (or is it?) but to eachs own. white steelies look the sex

Comment

I like the look of that much stretch and it helps alot with fitting them.. drove around for a bit yesterday arvo and i didnt get any rub on the tyre haha so im happy!!

here are some photos showing the stretch!

Comment

Why different brand tires?

Comment

Working...
                                X