• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nav looks clean

Comment

Looking forward seeing those steelys on that wagon! Looks nice

Comment

awesome progress. sux about the front end damage and possible broken mount =[
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

I'm really upset that I just saw this. This literally was exactly what I was planning on doing in the spring. Red 240 wagon with large Diamond Racing steelies in white to make it look like my current car. I had been planning this since around Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by NikDev View Post
            Looking forward seeing those steelys on that wagon! Looks nice
            Thanks mate.. your 360 is AWESOME and very inspiring for me on both my 240s haha

heres my other one that im build..

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            awesome progress. sux about the front end damage and possible broken mount =[
            Thanks mate.. im doing a cashie over the weekend so should have tyres next week!!

Replaced headlight just need to fix the engine mount now.

Originally posted by hootie View Post
            I'm really upset that I just saw this. This literally was exactly what I was planning on doing in the spring. Red 240 wagon with large Diamond Racing steelies in white to make it look like my current car. I had been planning this since around Christmas.
            haha sorry matey.. thought i was the only person that wanted to do this till i started then i have had a heap of people saying they wanted to as well haha

been planing to do this for about 8 months so i win hahaha jks

Comment

Weekend just gone..
              I fixed the broken heater hose, pulled out one of my front guards to see how much i could get out of the lip..

Not sure why it ripled so much? and my roller doesnt reach out enough so my mate is geting some 30mm spacers for his 240 so going to borrow them and see if that works.. if not ill will flatin them as much as i can and then bog them!!

But otherwise im happy with how the front will be sitting!!!

Tyres this WEEK!!!!!! YEEEEEEWWW

mine, my house mates (soon to be on 19x8.5 and 18x9.5) and my track 240 sedan under the car cover!!

Comment

I love the color and the wheels. I dislike the "lolz" sticker and the sun visor.

I'd really like to see this be a serious build. A sick stance and those DRSs could make for a really unique car. I don't want to see an 'lol whatever shit' attitude go with it though.

Comment

195 on a 10" rim is gonna be tight... maybe too much poke for me... But otherwise I have a Volvo and have to respect this thread and am super pumped for its outcome because it's what I want to do to a wagon in the future.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Thanks guys..

The sticker idea was a joke between mates, have scraped the idea now anyways so you don't have to worry about that!! The visor I love, not everybodys cup of tea! But wait till the wheels go on and I think people may turn to love it!!

Once guard work is done I don't think the poke will be as bad, but will have to wait and see!! I may end up running a little camber on the front to tuk them in.

Comment

That poor fender! Hopefully you can save it. So much potential...

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

Thats pretty badass dude, will deff be cool once its done...

Love the track car too haha, wasn't expecting that haha
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Streetkarnage View Post
                          Oh and whos truck in the background? I used to work for dwcustoms, You may or may not have heard of them, thought I might throw that in there randomly
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

tires nowwwww!!!! kthxbia
                            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Gotta love volvo's.. and the white rims will be SICK
                              -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
                              -85 Saab 900 (Project)
                              PhotoBlog
                              Spotted In Narvik

Comment

Originally posted by CSBolger View Post
                                That poor fender! Hopefully you can save it. So much potential...
                                haha all i have done is hammered out the inside lip..

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Thats pretty badass dude, will deff be cool once its done...

Love the track car too haha, wasn't expecting that haha
                                Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Oh and whos truck in the background? I used to work for dwcustoms, You may or may not have heard of them, thought I might throw that in there randomly
                                Thanks man!! haha yea most people dont haha was so good when i had it on the road.. didnt get pulled over once!!

The Nav is one of my house mates cars.. yea i know of DWCustoms thats sick.. its notched and bagged and tubbed in the back but he still needs to get lines,tank,compressor and so on.. haha lazzy fucker has had it for so long now and wont finish it haha

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                                tires nowwwww!!!! kthxbia
                                haha yea they will be on by the weekend

Originally posted by 74low145 View Post
                                Gotta love volvo's.. and the white rims will be SICK
                                HELL YEA man.. cant wait to get them on

Comment

Working...
                                X