Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello fellow prelude 4ws owner!
    I've got a build thread for mine on here too
    To be honest, I'm not a fan of the arches, mainly because they're a slightly different shade of black to the side strips so it looks odd. Loved the borbet As though.
    Keep up the good work, it's nice seeing other people's ideas, especially since there's only about 20 of these left in England, so there's not much inspiration out there!
    Peace

'89 Prelude Build Thread:
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44297

Comment

Car is looking wicked. So cool seeing this done up since my aunt drives a Prelude with 4WS.

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

I think the rear flare bothers me more than the front. If there was a way for it to flow down past the rub strip, it'd be perfect. Love the wheels and the rest of your set up though!
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Originally posted by fefelarue View Post
          Hello fellow prelude 4ws owner!
          I've got a build thread for mine on here too
          To be honest, I'm not a fan of the arches, mainly because they're a slightly different shade of black to the side strips so it looks odd. Loved the borbet As though.
          Keep up the good work, it's nice seeing other people's ideas, especially since there's only about 20 of these left in England, so there's not much inspiration out there!
          Peace
          Hey dude! ive seen your build on here and on preludepower. Your white lude is so clean.. that 4ws video was nice too. Show everyone what they are missing and thanks for putting it lightly.. I did not make the car for anyone but my self and it will continue to grow and change just as my taste in cars do! and the reasoning behind the difference in color is that the trim is the original plastic (crazy right? and the flares where painted in undercoat to give them a texture. Its grown on me when i first was a little unsure of the idea.

Originally posted by jerrychoochoo View Post
          Car is looking wicked. So cool seeing this done up since my aunt drives a Prelude with 4WS.
          I bet she likes scooting around in that! 4ws is something else...

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
          I think the rear flare bothers me more than the front. If there was a way for it to flow down past the rub strip, it'd be perfect. Love the wheels and the rest of your set up though!
          Thank you! ive got some flare designs ive been tossing around but with school ive been so busy. Hopefully this winter I am able to get some garage space to actually work on the car and spice things up a bit....
          1989 Honda Prelude 2.0Si 4WS
          Y-49 (Barbados Yellow)

Build thread - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=53264
          Instagram - Preyruder

Comment

funny how we see you progress

good things you doing that honda
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Love everything, but as those before me have said, the flares could be revisited. The fact that you can see under the flares and see yellow paint still on the fenders/quarters probably doesn't help a lot either, maybe plastidip it black to flow better?

Keep up the progress, fellow 'luder.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

aw. the flares... it was looking super clean and retro till the flares... none the less, the progress is tyte yo. Nice wheels sir.

Comment

pretty neat take on an old honda! i can repsect it! good work
                  Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

Looks like it should have the power going to the rear wheels haha. Also how do you like the Thermal R&D exhaust? Is it the 2.25 or 3 inch?

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      funny how we see you progress

good things you doing that honda
                      Thank you! more to come...

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Love everything, but as those before me have said, the flares could be revisited. The fact that you can see under the flares and see yellow paint still on the fenders/quarters probably doesn't help a lot either, maybe plastidip it black to flow better?

Keep up the progress, fellow 'luder.
                      I posted a photo on the first page, i honestly like them better now than before they where cut. But ive got something in store you all may be fond of!

Originally posted by gianni_blanco View Post
                      aw. the flares... it was looking super clean and retro till the flares... none the less, the progress is tyte yo. Nice wheels sir.
                      Thank you!

Originally posted by Queef|Chief View Post
                      pretty neat take on an old honda! i can repsect it! good work
                      Appreciate it

Originally posted by DeltaAlpha9 View Post
                      Looks like it should have the power going to the rear wheels haha. Also how do you like the Thermal R&D exhaust? Is it the 2.25 or 3 inch?
                      Haha it kinda does, im contemplating selling the rears and getting some 8-8.5 when i revisit the flares. I love my thermal exhaust though... its going to be a sad day when i need a 3' exhaust when im turbo'd. (currently its only a 2.25)
                      Y-49 (Barbados Yellow)

Instagram - Preyruder

Comment

well here is a picture of my daily, what do yall think?
                        Y-49 (Barbados Yellow)

Instagram - Preyruder

Comment

The daily 5th Gen Accord and the Prelude both look great. Cant wait to see where this goes.
                          My Accord Build

Instagram: @puzzlemaster94

Comment

Working...
                          X