Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might be the only bagged C43 AMG Benz ever ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 250Cmoneypit View Post
    Hey man its Dan with the green coupe. Good to meet you at SCE this year. Hopefully next year I'll be bouncing up and down like you and Ed lol. Car looks amazing in person btw,

Whats up ! nice meeting you too. Thanks man. It needs a few touches here and there. but nothing serious haha. If you need any help or have any questions about air ride feel free to ask. Im more than willing to help even if you end up deciding against air ride. We can get it lowered static.
    C280 Build Thread
    C43 ///AMG Build Thread
    E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

make that rear tucked rims!

Comment

Love that front bar man, classy as, reminds me of the wald w140 s600 which is my favorite benz of all time. What's the details on the motor in these?

Visit my build, that would be super good of you to do.

be my instagram friend: archiediplomat

have a look at the shirts I do: www.diplomatthreads.com.au

Comment

so beautiful!!!

Comment

Originally posted by XsuperbeeX View Post
            make that rear tucked rims!
            you already know im workin on it. gonna try and set up a photoshoot for her once that has happened also. need some legit shots of it .

Originally posted by archie. View Post
            Love that front bar man, classy as, reminds me of the wald w140 s600 which is my favorite benz of all time. What's the details on the motor in these?
            the C 43 AMG powered by a 4.3L V8, which could now achieve 306 hp at 5850 rpm, with a torque of 410 N·m (302 lb·ft) at 3250 rpm. Unlike the C36, which was in fact a "ready-to-sell" C280 disassembled for tuning at the AMG factory, the C43 was the first AMG car to be completely assembled at the AMG plant in Affalterbach after the acquisition of AMG by Daimler-Benz in 1998. The C43 AMG can achieve a 0–100 km/h (0-60 mph) time in 5.7 seconds for the saloon version and 5.9 seconds for the estate. The C43 was the first C-Class to be equipped with a Mercedes-Benz V8 based engine.
            There were only 4,200 units total, produced between 1998-2000 and 1,200 were imported to North America.
            Originally posted by Belvader View Post
            so beautiful!!!
            thank you sir !
            Last edited by SD202; 09-17-2013, 01:39 PM.
            C280 Build Thread
            C43 ///AMG Build Thread
            E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

C280 Build Thread
              C43 ///AMG Build Thread
              E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

Holy crap that looks good.
                IG: ossiep

Comment

You know im MB biased! the stance looks awesome dude! Time to cut out those secondaries, resonator, and straighten out the axle back.

PS - MBH gots a deal on long tubes right now - should be a direct bolt on AND transferable to your the 55 motor when ya do the swap :P

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzit View Post
                    Holy crap that looks good.
                    thanks dude !

Originally posted by TruTaing View Post
                    You know im MB biased! the stance looks awesome dude! Time to cut out those secondaries, resonator, and straighten out the axle back.

PS - MBH gots a deal on long tubes right now - should be a direct bolt on AND transferable to your the 55 motor when ya do the swap :P
                    I cant do any long tube header or even get my secondaries deleted. The exhaust shop i go to said no way. I do need to straighten out those tips. got the car with a busted hanger. I would like to delete the secondaries and resonator. but since So cal is super strict on smog i wont tamper with it this time. My last car had after market cats and straight pipe and couldnt pass visual inspection. I plan to ditch the resonator. and possibly muffler.
                    C280 Build Thread
                    C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                    E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

just make some custom Aero ii or aero i's in 18" and this will be the sickest 43 ever! and a E55 swap would be cool i have a 28k mile e55 motor from when i was going to swap my c43

Comment

i approve of everything happening in this thread.
                        1999 Slammed W202 - RIP
                        1962 Ford Ranchero - Olivia (Current Project)

if i wanted to be unoriginal, i'd own a BMW.

Comment

Originally posted by flemingg
                          This WILL be dope!

Imma try my best to please. lol

Originally posted by 600whp s4 View Post
                          just make some custom Aero ii or aero i's in 18" and this will be the sickest 43 ever! and a E55 swap would be cool i have a 28k mile e55 motor from when i was going to swap my c43
                          how many miles ? what year was the motor from ? Im looking for the 2000-2002 I hear they are the most plug and play for the 43. I have a 99 also. PM me price maybe ? ive found a few engines around here for cheap.

Originally posted by fromthelbc View Post
                          i approve of everything happening in this thread.
                          thank you sir !
                          C280 Build Thread
                          C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                          E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

so much better seeing these on a computer than on my cracked phone screen lol. looks great man!
                            Originally posted by cobrawannabe
                            More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

Originally posted by siopaolover View Post
                              so much better seeing these on a computer than on my cracked phone screen lol. looks great man!

lol thanks dude ! I cut my bump stops so it sits even lower now ! haha havent really got any pics of that yet. but I hope to get a decent photo shoot for her soon. got a few things i need to get sorted out first.
                              C280 Build Thread
                              C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                              E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

I like this one a lot better than the last one. Good work.

Comment

Working...
                                X