Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might be the only bagged C43 AMG Benz ever ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has quickly become one of my favorite cars.
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

you just can't beat that amg sound!!!
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

I liked the other car, but I have to say I much prefer this fitment to tucking! I love it
        - Garrett

@mtm_garrett on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Junya View Post
          i cant stress enough the perfection of that fitment. i dont know what else you can do to this car. besides adding a kleemann supercharger OOHHHHHHH haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MteDRt8Qed8
          I wish haha ! I looked around briefly at some super chargers kleeman seems like the route most people go. There is renntech also. not sure what they offer for the 43 though.

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
          This has quickly become one of my favorite cars.
          Mine to ! wasnt sure at first how much i liked it but its coming together nicely. The power makes up for what it lacks in the looks dept for me at least.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
          you just can't beat that amg sound!!!
          sure cant. need to uncork mine though. not to mention it has a leak or two from a broken hanger and bad weld.

Originally posted by mtm_motors View Post
          I liked the other car, but I have to say I much prefer this fitment to tucking! I love it
          I do love the fitment. but something says it will look 1000x better with just a slight tuck in the rear. When aired out front and rear it looks raked sitting on the fender like that. Im not a fan. of that look on this shape of car. Maybe if i owned a VW or a car that the poke look suits more appropriately. Plus I like my side skirts to lay out evenly. I was lower static on my last car. i know W202s go lower than this.

C280 Build Thread
          C43 ///AMG Build Thread
          E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Maybe a slight tuck in the rear would help, but don't get too carried away like you did last time

Comment

Wow! Thats low!

Here is mine on steel suspension.
              1999 Mercedes Benz C43 AMG
              2008 Mercedes Benz G320 CDI

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh3g View Post
                Maybe a slight tuck in the rear would help, but don't get too carried away like you did last time
                yeah thats what im thinking also. Not gonna go rolling and pulling the fenders with baseball bats and phone books this time either. Learn from mistakes ya know ?

Originally posted by paqueras View Post
                Wow! Thats low!

Here is mine on steel suspension.
                Nice ! I picked her up on cut springs. My last W202 C280 was on cut down H&R springs and bilstein sports. the air ride is by far the best of both worlds though. I can park it low and drive it high . I drove static dumped for years. just grew out of that.
                C280 Build Thread
                C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

Its good to learn from mistakes, but to keep making those mistakes is foolish

Comment

dude... this c43 is probably my favorite 202 of all time. I actually never liked w202s until I saw your white one! lol. glad to see everything went well with the swap from the other one!
                    Originally posted by cobrawannabe
                    More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

I wouldn't mess with the fitment.

I must say I loved your white one ... but this one is so much better.
                      Classier and the fitment is spot on. Plus, it's an AMG.
                      dat sound

But, either way ... looks great.

Do your thing.

Comment

Holy moly, that's gorgeous...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

I swear is was tripping when i saw this thing today... I saw a 202 on white lorinsers and distinct plates looking good and thought you got it resprayed with a 4.3 heart transplant... funny that i come on stance|works and see this page first, I even snapped a pic because it looked so good

Congrats david.
                          Last edited by Kinghorn; 09-14-2013, 11:02 PM.

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by RolledAndPulledG View Post
                            this is nice
                            it is nice having a little bit of power there for a change.

Originally posted by rsingh3g View Post
                            Its good to learn from mistakes, but to keep making those mistakes is foolish
                            exactly, I saw no reason in doing so again.

Originally posted by siopaolover View Post
                            dude... this c43 is probably my favorite 202 of all time. I actually never liked w202s until I saw your white one! lol. glad to see everything went well with the swap from the other one!
                            lol youre not the first person that has told me this haha! a lot of people seemed to not like the W202 for some reason maybe because it was the "mini benz"

Originally posted by MarkOwl View Post
                            I wouldn't mess with the fitment.

I must say I loved your white one ... but this one is so much better.
                            Classier and the fitment is spot on. Plus, it's an AMG.
                            dat sound

But, either way ... looks great.

Do your thing.
                            yes i love the sound but i already want more. Power that is. The 55 swap is on my mine 24/7 supposedly the 2002 e55 AMG motor is direct bolt in plug and play swap for this car.

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                            Holy moly, that's gorgeous...
                            thanks dude !

Originally posted by Kinghorn View Post
                            I swear is was tripping when i saw this thing today... I saw a 202 on white lorinsers and distinct plates looking good and thought you got it resprayed with a 4.3 heart transplant... funny that i come on stance|works and see this page first,
                            Congrats david.
                            yours eyes are not playing tricks on you lol do not be alarmed it is not the same car. I wish i could have had the resources available to do a 43 swap to the 280 but its not even possible. best bet now would be to swap a E55 engine into this car. its easier and all the running gear & trans can take the power much easier than the older 4 speed in the C280. Thanks for the pic man ! sucked to be parked way in the back i feel like no one came back there to see the rides. Heres a shot from the front that i found on instagram.

C280 Build Thread
                            C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                            E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

Hey man its Dan with the green coupe. Good to meet you at SCE this year. Hopefully next year I'll be bouncing up and down like you and Ed lol. Car looks amazing in person btw,

Comment

Working...
                              X