G35 to V35 Skyline JDM Conversion 350GT Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G35 to V35 Skyline JDM Conversion 350GT Build

Lets start with what i came from I just sold my Lexus sc400 dropped on Megan coils so i can finally afford a Infinity G35 i'm not some baller with a lot of extra cash right now but i'm making it work with what I got. I have been wanting a G35 Black 6sp sense the first time i saw one I got a decent Paying job now so its time to take the leap.

So i recently picked up a 2003 Infinity G35 coupe 6sp sport package, I want to go far with this build But im on tight Budget right now. Being a former 240sx owner I plan to take this car back to its true Nissan heritage dropping the infinity logos and adding a few OEM JDM Nissan Parts.

The day i got it-

Front bumper was in rough shape so i ordered a new one and a Aftermarket Gilla front lip-

I couldn't stand the chrome headlights and grill so i blacked out the grill and headlight housings-

Turned out good-
    Last edited by VTECHTHIS; 08-07-2013, 06:48 AM.
    I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Ordered Raceland coilovers I had them on my Subaru they go really low and i thought the ride was decent for the price.

As soon as i order new wheels i will set them up just antiseized then and Installed them on for now.

lowered it a little more.
    I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Finally ordered wheels Varrstoen 18x9.5/10.5 +12 front +15 rear Everywhere I read everyone with a G35 is on 19''s or 20''s i wanna be lower then them plus I like shooting sparks from my subframe.

Mild stretch
      front-

rear-

Cant wait to put them on!!!!

Comment

Rolled the rear fenders and installed the wheels think i'm going to drop it about 1/2'' and order a SPC camber kit but idk where I want it sitting yet. What do you guys think about adding a 20mm spacer all the way around?

Comment

Off to a great start - I concur with the 'chrome' headlights, they really should've been black to begin with.

I have high expectations, so do this one right

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

So... when does the JDM conversion start? I think you've gone directly into what you didn't want to do- a G35 with cheap parts.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Took it to the track Friday night ran a best of 14.4, i want more power i bought some Megan test pipes from a friend for a great price.

Comment

Took the rear locking collars out now the rears as low as it will go I also lowered the front another 1/2"

The rear came down a ton!

Looks so much better dropped down

Comment

bought some Ichiba V2 20mm Hubcentric Spacers pics installed soon

Comment

Always had a liking for the G35. Will be interesting to see how far you get with the JDM swap, since we've all seen enough of the US G35's

Comment

Installed my spacers at my buddy Gene's garage

Had A few problems getting out of his driveway

Comment

My buddies Audi on air so sick

Comment

Just ordered A Nissan Emblem for the JDM Nissan Skyline front grille.

Also ordered- JDM INFINITI / NISSAN SKYLINE G35 2DR COUPE CLEAR CORNER BUMPER LIGHT LENSES 350GT
                          Last edited by VTECHTHIS; 07-18-2013, 07:20 AM.

Comment

yr doing it right!!

http://www.mvip.com.au
                            clicky^

Comment

Installed my JDM Nissan corners and bumper quick releases

Comment

Working...
                              X