Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ungh... So amazing! Being a Volvo man, your Amazon reignites my desire to be in a Volvo again. Gives a total gangster 50's vibe, I love it! Normally black cars are pretty plain but with these lines it's stunning!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane View Post
      Ungh... So amazing! Being a Volvo man, your Amazon reignites my desire to be in a Volvo again. Gives a total gangster 50's vibe, I love it! Normally black cars are pretty plain but with these lines it's stunning!

Thanks! Yeah Volvos are great cars for sure. I always drive black cars for some reason. Not the most practical living in Phoenix..

Comment

• Originally posted by mtm_motors View Post
        That's awesome, looks spot on and goes with the car so well!
        Totally lucky that the Az plate colors from '66 matched the euro plate that I already had in the front

Comment

• That things just sits so right.

Comment

• honestly wouldnt change a thing. love the way it sits i think its beautiful.

Comment

• This is for sure the best looking Amazon I have ever seen (probably a good thing coming from a Swede? )

Loving everything! The plates, the wheels, the black grille with brass hardware. Stunning.

I'd like to say that i'm in for more, although i'm not sure i'd like you to change anything

Comment

• Originally posted by pbear View Post
                This is for sure the best looking Amazon I have ever seen (probably a good thing coming from a Swede? )

Loving everything! The plates, the wheels, the black grille with brass hardware. Stunning.

I'd like to say that i'm in for more, although i'm not sure i'd like you to change anything
                Thanks!! The only thing changing soon will be with the suspension. Just have to sort out the fab work for the air bags. Motor/trans swap after that. Exterior will most likely stay the same. For the interior i'm looking at doing a new completely different gauge cluster and steering wheel.

Comment

• This thing is beyond amazing. I'd love to build one of these someday down the road. There's just something about the simplicity and class... I'm not too sure what it is, but you've done something beautiful here.
                  IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                    This thing is beyond amazing. I'd love to build one of these someday down the road. There's just something about the simplicity and class... I'm not too sure what it is, but you've done something beautiful here.
                    Thanks man! I really dig that Benz and if you do get one of these someday i'd love to see what you could do with it

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith602 View Post
                      Thanks man! I really dig that Benz and if you do get one of these someday i'd love to see what you could do with it
                      Thanks, but I'd probably just ruin it hahaha

Seriously though, I would.
                      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• I've warmed up to the wheels now.

Don't stop taking random pictures of it in full form. It's like D&W's benz, its always so nice just to see more of.

Comment

• Originally posted by DragginWagon View Post
                          That things just sits so right.
                          Originally posted by justaneffer View Post
                          honestly wouldnt change a thing. love the way it sits i think its beautiful.
                          Thanks guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                            I've warmed up to the wheels now.

Don't stop taking random pictures of it in full form. It's like D&W's benz, its always so nice just to see more of.
                            Thanks! Yeah, sometimes I think about going a different direction with the wheels, but then I realize I still really like them. But who knows what will end up on it down the road

Comment

• Stumbled on this car in instagram yesterday, I love it. Will go though this thread later today.
                              @jroc561
                              71' 240z, 03' CL55, 04' CayenneTT

Comment

• Originally posted by Jroc View Post
                                Stumbled on this car in instagram yesterday, I love it. Will go though this thread later today.
                                Awesome! Thx!

Comment

Working...
                                X