Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on the feature man, well deserved!
    My '66 C10 Build
    My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• Love the build. One of my all time fav Volvos.

Comment

• Brilliant! This Amazon is one of the best looking ones i've ever seen, and we have a bunch of 'em here in sweden in all different styles! Love the paintjob! Wish i could get my '65 a fresh paintjob but i'll go with the old "worn out-look" for now, haha.
        Last edited by Fredrik; 01-06-2014, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith602 View Post
          Sidenote: better picture of the beauty rings. They have grown on me for sure. Keepers.

Love this car man, it has just a great over all OEM+ classy look !

How about some more shots of the inside ??

1971 Mercedes W114 250C - Ivory / Cognac
          1993 500E - 040 / 271 - Porsche Type 2758

Comment

• Originally posted by KarlC View Post
            Love this car man, it has just a great over all OEM+ classy look !

Just check the main page, his feature has some killer interior shots
            My '66 C10 Build
            My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• Congrats man.... Great looking car that is tastefully done for sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by Yezzz View Post
                I had a little moment of joy when I opend stanceworks this evening, a full feature on one of my favorite cars on the forum. Big congratz dude, you are a big inspiration and you made me wanna buy an Amazon as a first car haha.
                Maybe have to reconsider that tho...
                Anyway, keep on the amazing work!
                Originally posted by 99sil-teg View Post
                Congrats on the feature man, well deserved!
                Originally posted by StancedC10 View Post
                Love the build. One of my all time fav Volvos.
                Originally posted by Fredrik View Post
                Brilliant! This Amazon is one of the best looking ones i've ever seen, and we have a bunch of 'em here in sweden in all different styles! Love the paintjob! Wish i could get my '65 a fresh paintjob but i'll go with the old "worn out-look" for now, haha.
                Originally posted by Iamtheonlyreal1 View Post
                Congrats man.... Great looking car that is tastefully done for sure...
                Originally posted by philohlean View Post
                Dude congrats on the feature!!!! Car looked right at home on the front page of S/W. Doubt I'll ever tire of looking at those pictures.....
                Thanks guys!!

Comment

• and another...congrats on the feature, well deserved
                  Check out my Alfa restoration here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8l...7WzTiNj8Xy6C4A

Comment

• I enjoyed the build thread more than the well deserved feature. This car is inspiring to those looking to make a switch away from BMW, VW etc...Thank you for sharing this with us!
                    IG:uvebeenrobd
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by A4crn View Post
                      and another...congrats on the feature, well deserved
                      Originally posted by uvebeenrobd View Post
                      I enjoyed the build thread more than the well deserved feature. This car is inspiring to those looking to make a switch away from BMW, VW etc...Thank you for sharing this with us!
                      Thanks guys! Loving both of your build threads as well.

Comment

• Great progress so far. Car looks stunning!
                        Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

• i'm a little late to the congratulations party but here it is anyway:

CONGRATS!!!! This is much deserved and the fact that it only took a year is a huge accomplishment. you truly put a lot of time, thought and effort into this car and it shows.
                          An impressive build that pushed me to continue to pursue my dreams of owning an amazon.
                          I only hope my BMW wagon build is half as well received as your classic volvo.
                          One of the things i like most about the build is how humble and gracious you have been throughout it. Responding to every comment and providing as much info and photos as possible.

My favorite line in the feature:
                          "In many ways, Keith embraced these Swedish design principles and he was able to build a car that, while simple in its initial impression, successfully captured the admiration of viewers."

it's how i feel about you're beautiful build. classy and elegant where it needs to be and unique enough to stand out in a crowd.

hope i can meet you and this car in person just so i can shake your hand.
                          E46 Touring Build Thread http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56076

Comment

• Originally posted by austinscottphotography View Post
                            i'm a little late to the congratulations party but here it is anyway:

CONGRATS!!!! This is much deserved and the fact that it only took a year is a huge accomplishment. you truly put a lot of time, thought and effort into this car and it shows.
                            An impressive build that pushed me to continue to pursue my dreams of owning an amazon.
                            I only hope my BMW wagon build is half as well received as your classic volvo.
                            One of the things i like most about the build is how humble and gracious you have been throughout it. Responding to every comment and providing as much info and photos as possible.

My favorite line in the feature:
                            "In many ways, Keith embraced these Swedish design principles and he was able to build a car that, while simple in its initial impression, successfully captured the admiration of viewers."

it's how i feel about you're beautiful build. classy and elegant where it needs to be and unique enough to stand out in a crowd.

hope i can meet you and this car in person just so i can shake your hand.
                            Wow man, thanks for such kind words! I really appreciate it.

I hope you do find an amazon soon. They are such fun cars! Love to see what you do with it

Comment

• Originally posted by KarlC View Post

Here are a couple that a photographer here in Phoenix named Lear Miller took recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinanDave View Post
                                Great progress so far. Car looks stunning!
                                Thanks man!

Comment

Working...
                                X