No announcement yet.

'Murica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet man! that shit is batnuts, can't wait too see it doin' some pro-mod burnouts on the freeway haha ;D
    wait..what?

Comment

Originally posted by M.Doban View Post
      Why thank you! Gotta stay fresh.

It'll go on the 180 under the car. I have it, but just haven't put it on yet.

And thanks again, Andy. If that's your name idk. Hope it is or this is awkward.
      lol

You can call me Andrew.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

3.5" crossover? that's massive!

no lag worries with that size?

Comment

Good grief. Props on taking this on. I put a set of headers on one of these once.....never again.

Comment

respect level +27

IG: Nick475

Comment

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
              looks sick. Not afraid the downpipes going to cook stuff under there?(plastics, Coolant lines right beside it)
              Everything will be ceramic coated and wrapped and I will be making a coolant line that will be as far away from the downpipe as possible. Good lookout though!

Originally posted by LCG View Post
              3.5" crossover? that's massive!

no lag worries with that size?
              The crossover (pipe going under the trans if I'm understanding you correctly) is actually 3". Lag is definitely going to be an issue with this turbo anyways. My dad bought it to put on his 600+ cubic inch 440 engine but decided against that and we were like... "hey, it would look cool on the Jeep." So we are actually going to use a small 150 shot to spool it off the line.

Originally posted by xAHx View Post
              Good grief. Props on taking this on. I put a set of headers on one of these once.....never again.
              Thanks, man! This actually isn't my first time on these new Hemis. I've swapped about 4 motors and transmissions so far. But yeah, I've never done JUST the headers. It looks like a PAIN. It would be easier to pull the motor and trans and then swap headers I think!

Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
              respect level +27
              Aww yiss.

Update time.

All of the exhaust is finally DONE. As well as the hot side of the intercooler piping and the mounting of the intercooler. I am now waiting on piping (and time) to do the cold side. It actually will be pretty tough to do.

The intercooler a customer made for us.

And the reducer/split-off thing I made to reduce the 4" exhaust down to two 3" pipes to connect to the Borla exhaust.

The intercooler mounted...

And then to hook up the last bit of the exhaust.

This is the hot side piping

And where the cold side has to go. It's 4" and will be TIGHT. It would take a while to explain why and still wouldn't make sense unless you saw it so I won't. You'll see soon enough though.

This is going slowly because I only get a few hours every couple days to work on it. But don't worry, it will get done soon enough. PEACE.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

Jesus, you got some mad fab skills there, Micah. This Jeep is a bau5 machine, keep up the good work here bud.

LOW & SLOW ED7 DAILY DRIVER BUILD

Comment

feeling this, keep going... post vids (with audio) when done please.
                  i don't use a computer for music, Strictly HARDware, Cassettes, Vinyl, Samplers and Drum-Machines.

https://soundcloud.com/baphcat

Comment

This is so American It makes me want to vandalize my cats personal space

Comment

Originally posted by EF303 View Post
                      Jesus, you got some mad fab skills there, Micah. This Jeep is a bau5 machine, keep up the good work here bud.
                      Thanks, hombre. Will do.

Originally posted by FunkyWagon View Post
                      feeling this, keep going... post vids (with audio) when done please.
                      Oh of course. This thread would be pointless without such things.

Some of you have asked for burnout videos and whatnot. I must remind you not to get your hopes up as this is AWD. Sorry to disappoint.

Also even if it wasn't burnout's are pointless and you go nowhere so what's the fun in that. Again, sorry to disappoint.

Originally posted by Belvader View Post
                      This is so American It makes me want to vandalize my cats personal space
                      Woah.

Builds:

Comment

but nice ride btw

Comment

This is one awesome build, love those SRT8 Jeeps.
                          Great fab work too, I cant wait to see more updates and the finished truck.
                          [COLOR=#ff0000]Lifetime Project[/COLOR]--- 1999 Mercedes C230 Kompressor, but converted to Turbo. Attempting to finish it up.
                          [COLOR=#ff0000]The Daily[/COLOR]---2011 C350 4matic[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]​

Comment

Originally posted by Belvader View Post
                            but nice ride btw
                            he he. Thank, man

Originally posted by SLAMMED_C View Post
                            This is one awesome build, love those SRT8 Jeeps.
                            Great fab work too, I cant wait to see more updates and the finished truck.
                            Thank you! I can't wait to see this done either. It's gonna be sweet.

Well this is it. The piping is all done. Now to weld it up and get to work on all the little stuff like the BOV, wastegate, lines, etc.

A side shot to show the clearance for the fender well.

And viola!

Builds:

Comment

Holy fucking balls... There are not enough jawdrop gifs on the internet for what you have done here bro. Tire roasting vids are mandatory. Do it nao.
                              Sup. Call me Z.
                              My Accord "build".

Comment

everything looks good so far
                                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
                                X