Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blake Olsen's s13 Coupe Drift Build *Not as cool as my FC, but also with a v8* !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dislike you now.... you have a g, fc, and a 13 and im twittling my thumbs with my one car.... i gotta get on my a game haha but not a bad deal for that car fuck i paid 2k less for my car and it has WAY less mods! but keep it up man! cant wait to see the progress!

SILVIA BUILD! ==>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44686

Intagram: @DaHawaiiKid_ClassicAura

Comment

Originally posted by RolledAndPulledG View Post
      Todd Waldons S13

And my buddy Ray's s13

UGHHHH those are my two avorite cars in the world. I just started following Ray on instagram and had no idea that this used to be his car! I'm stoked to see what you make of the S13 and if you are ever in Nor Cal again hit me up! I'd be down to get some bomb food with ya haha.

Comment

Originally posted by crazylegs View Post
        i couldnt imagine having to go back through and fix someone elses mistakes, im having enough problems getting mine in the first place.

Keep up the amazing work beautiful cars man
        Thanks!
        Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
        damn that 240...
        Haha its crazy in person... Legit BN touching the ground
        Originally posted by Staggered View Post
        Gahhh this thing will be great when you finish it, and that 13 is unbelievable
        Yeah, haha crazy
        Originally posted by LaMaR- View Post
        Ill make a build thread after the next drift event, I have a ton of work to accomplish in the next 2 weeks if I plan to drive... Cant wait to see you update this and the FC thread of course...
        Yeah same, Next event is on the 9th here...trying to male that
        Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
        That PO needs to get his s ced out with the business end of runaway trans jack -_-. I'm sure you will convert this cosmic turd into a masterpiece.
        Hahaha hopefully
        Originally posted by PrimeLuxeZ View Post
        Damn dude, it has its pros and cons, I'm in for the epicness. Just another build to be excited on.
        He'll yeah!!
        Originally posted by DaHawaiiKid View Post
        i dislike you now.... you have a g, fc, and a 13 and im twittling my thumbs with my one car.... i gotta get on my a game haha but not a bad deal for that car fuck i paid 2k less for my car and it has WAY less mods! but keep it up man! cant wait to see the progress!
        Haha, I mean, it sucks there's sobmany problems, but they're honestly small when looking at the big picture. It feels really solid when driving
        Originally posted by Chunter View Post
        UGHHHH those are my two avorite cars in the world. I just started following Ray on instagram and had no idea that this used to be his car! I'm stoked to see what you make of the S13 and if you are ever in Nor Cal again hit me up! I'd be down to get some bomb food with ya haha.
        Hahah yeah shits crazy! I'm not upper there much anymore but if I am forsure
        Instagram: @B_OLSEN_
        1988 FC3s-LS3 track slut~in progress~
        1991 S13 Coupe-LS1 street beater
        2004 G35 Coupe track model-Work Wheels Static daily
        TUMBLR

Comment

Yesterday, got the rear alignment out of the way. Took awhile like everything else with this car has but its all good now. Toe and camber are exactly zero. I also strung the car and made sure that was good too lol

Pictures dont say much but here it is..

Then i got under the car and fixed the fuel line, in all honesty i should have done this first lol, but better late than never...plenty of clearance, the cooler fuel temps should help performance too, fingers crossed lol

While i was working on the rear suspension i decided to fest fit the front wheels from the fc3s..the specs are 17x9.5 -19, which happens to turn out being the same outer measurement as a 11j +0. I like the amount of poke. Once i get wheels on the car (I plan on ordering another set of Centerline REV's to match the FC, but 18x11 +0 so i have room to run a 25mm 5x120 adapter and use them for spares on the FC) I will get 50mm origin overs and see how i like them on the car, may get longer studs and throw a 1/2" spacer on each side. Fronts i will do the same as the fc, or maybe a 18x9.5 -12 so i can safely slide on a 225/35 without fear of debeading with low pressures for grip. Onto the pics!:
          this is without weight on it obviously, barely fit under the arch..

Looks good, but with a 235/40 on an 11, the car could definitely stand to use a spacer. I want this to be bubbly just like the fc, just not as extreme

Then i started messing with the hydraulic ebrake on the car, its all plumbed in but not bled. You can also see the good wiring job on the switch panel!

After this I went and saw the hangover 3 and grabbed frozen yogurt with this beaut...

More to come..
          TUMBLR

Comment

You are making want a LS powered S13 now . I guess I'll stick to my Forza LS powered S13 instead

Comment

Please give this man a statue. I'm sub'd. Again.
              Lucas
              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
              Originally posted by LCG
              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Hey, finish your FC.
                Beard Life | Hoonigan | Street Sharks

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                  Please give this man a statue. I'm sub'd. Again.

Originally posted by BeardLife View Post
                  Hey, finish your FC.
                  Hey, come to Vegas so our cars can be together
                  TUMBLR

Comment

I just have to say, the PO of this car sounds a lot like me. Thank god I haven't screwed up that bad. Yet.

Comment

You do your own alignments? I need your skills.
                      dvsmethodz.

Comment

Originally posted by dvsmethodz View Post
                        You do your own alignments? I need your skills.
                        Camber can be easily measured with a plumb bob and a protractor. It takes practice, but can be pretty accurately done. Toe is a bit trickier. I've never been able do it off a rack. But I have a buddy who uses string to line everything up. Kid managed to get 0 degrees toe (plus or minus .05 degrees all around) without an alignment rack. (to check his work, I took the car to my schools shop)

Comment

subb'd

Comment

Who the fuck is this Blake

Give me RolledandPulledG back.

I dislike Byron.

Comment

Loving the build man. So keen to see what u do with this s13. Whats ur instagram? and that Ray dude :P ?

Comment

Making me want to get back to work on my LS Swapped S13. Also dont know why he swapped LS1 heads on a 5.3/6L The truck heads flow retardedly good.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Working...
                                X