Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blake Olsen's s13 Coupe Drift Build *Not as cool as my FC, but also with a v8* !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would feel bad for you except you still have the fc and g35 so I'm pretty empty on sympathy. Jerk.

I have a lot of faith this car will be amazing. Specially when your inspiration cars are two of my three favorite coupes. (3rd being justin shreeves)
    Volvo Build Thread
    Bmw Build Thread
    Toyota Build Thread
    zanebonk instagram
    Tumblrrrr

Comment

Subbed! This will be flush, just you... No, I wait
      sigpic

Le Bimmer

Comment

Blake check the fuel pump on the car as well. its a quick thing to pull and could be a issue. If hes running the stock one upgrade that ish quick to a walbro 255 or something...

Comment

On the bright side: it can only get better from here.

I'm sure you'll do a bang-out job of getting it back together the right way. Looking forward to this revival.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

cant wait to see how this turns out, i know youll have everything fixed in no time and make this one 100x better
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Instance hard-on

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

bLAKE! You were in Oakland!? WTF bro! damn should have hit me up! But this shit should get tits lol glad you made it back okay!~
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Originally posted by ContraNero View Post
                  this fucking car... ugh
                  It sucks tbh
                  Originally posted by anth View Post
                  Nice work, if it turns out half as nice as your RX7 it'll be a great car. For some strange reason I really enjoy watching people who know what they're doing take a crappy car and right all the wrongs. Sometimes it's more interesting than watching someone start with a clean stock example.
                  Appreciate it!!
                  Originally posted by montgomery View Post
                  I would feel bad for you except you still have the fc and g35 so I'm pretty empty on sympathy. Jerk.

I have a lot of faith this car will be amazing. Specially when your inspiration cars are two of my three favorite coupes. (3rd being justin shreeves)
                  Hahah, I don't want sympathy I just hope the kid I got the car from sees this lolol
                  Originally posted by Le Bimmer View Post
                  Subbed! This will be flush, just you... No, I wait
                  Hahaha yeahh
                  Originally posted by LaMaR- View Post
                  Blake check the fuel pump on the car as well. its a quick thing to pull and could be a issue. If hes running the stock one upgrade that ish quick to a walbro 255 or something...
                  It showed 55lbe which is right where it should be, but I still plan on opening the tank tiu see whats up in there
                  Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  On the bright side: it can only get better from here.
                  I'm sure you'll do a bang-out job of getting it back together the right way. Looking forward to this revival.
                  Hell yeah hahah
                  Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                  Instance hard-on

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                  bLAKE! You were in Oakland!? WTF bro! damn should have hit me up! But this shit should get tits lol glad you made it back okay!~
                  Yeeee flew into Oakland and the previous owner picked us up at the airport aand drove us to his place in Tracy !
                  Instagram: @B_OLSEN_
                  1988 FC3s-LS3 track slut~in progress~
                  1991 S13 Coupe-LS1 street beater
                  2004 G35 Coupe track model-Work Wheels Static daily
                  TUMBLR

Comment

ahhhh nice! Lol this was a NorCal drift guy right? WHats his name?
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

i couldnt imagine having to go back through and fix someone elses mistakes, im having enough problems getting mine in the first place.

Keep up the amazing work beautiful cars man

Comment

damn that 240...

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Gahhh this thing will be great when you finish it, and that 13 is unbelievable
                          05' ZCP M3 | ig: @justin821

Comment

Ill make a build thread after the next drift event, I have a ton of work to accomplish in the next 2 weeks if I plan to drive... Cant wait to see you update this and the FC thread of course...

Comment

That PO needs to get his knees checked out with the business end of runaway trans jack -_-. I'm sure you will convert this cosmic turd into a masterpiece.

Comment

Damn dude, it has its pros and cons, I'm in for the epicness. Just another build to be excited on.

Instagram-PrimeLuxe
                                Youtube-PrimeLuxe

Comment

Working...
                                X