Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks again for the comments

Originally posted by delvin View Post
    Oh man oh man that is going to look so good. Are you going to run the same amopunt of camber front and rear?
    Cheers.

Nope, not the same as the rear. About 4 degrees in the front. Rear is nearly 7.

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
    "Parting is such sweet sorrow." Sorry to hear about your parents and the loss of garage/parts cars man... If it's any consolation, this thing is amazing. You took what was used as a field car and got it minty and roadworthy like a boss! Don't get disheartened dude!
    Means a lot mate. It will be exciting to start a new chapter! Appreciate it!

Haven't got any decent full car photos yet. Only drove the car once so far with the new setup and that was to wheel align it. Pretty happy with how it drives. Drive-ability has gone out the window, but it is worth it.

Dialed in.

Comment

• man this looks soooooo good!!!!! hows ground clearance ?
      Instagram - Bavarian_Steel
      My E28 Build

Comment

• soooo beautiful! Your car is awesome man! Def a piece of art
        Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

• Originally posted by 12vsex View Post
          man this looks soooooo good!!!!! hows ground clearance ?
          Thanks again! Front lip is about 80mm off the ground rest clears nicely.

Originally posted by Queef|Chief View Post
          soooo beautiful! Your car is awesome man! Def a piece of art
          Cheers mate.

Moved house last week, said goodbye to my shed. Luckily the new place has a half decent shed. Just need to set it all up.

Finally got some photos of the e28 today. Nothing flash, just somewhere close by.
          Need to start driving it again. Love how it now drives. Feels so in touch with the road.

Comment

• nice rims
            https://www.instagram.com/phet_fresh/

Comment

• It looks absolutely magnificent!
              IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

• Pretty amazing when this kinda view is only 10 minutes away from our new place.

Last edited by epearce; 07-05-2017, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• really beautiful mate.

Its so simple but its come a long way from when I first checked up on the thread in the beginning. You've nailed it..congrats
                  Like a glove

Comment

• Looks great! love the almost jade-green color.

- Renato
                    TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
                    sigpic

Comment

• You have an amazing E28!

Comment

• This car turned out sweeeeeet! Nice work mate.

Comment

• E28 hasn't seen daylight in over a month, need this horrible weather to go away!

My daily driver has been loving it however, had a few snow trips to the Highlands of Tasmania. Coilovers and large sway bars aren't a good mix for snow. But it was great fun.

Comment

• It snows in Australia? o_0
                            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
                              It snows in Australia? o_0
                              It sure does. Mainly in the lower, southern parts.

The mountains in Tasmania where i live have been covered in snow for the past month, snow down to sea level a week ago.

Comment

• After casually popping in and out of this thread over the years, I finally took the time to read it all from start to finish. Awesome job mate, car looks fantastic and the quality of work is top notch. Can't wait to see what comes next.

Comment

Working...
                                X