No announcement yet.

The shaved 88 Shitaco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had some issues trying to get the wheels on. Went with bigger tires, had to wait for spacers, and then my rear brakes locked up... on my way to work.

Burnt the paint on one of the OZ Turbos because of the heat, and melted the mounting area on a center cap. Replaced calipers, rotors, wheel bearings, and pads. Seems to be alright now.

Really need to clean the inner fenders.

Found a few of these NOS Golf ball shift knobs through the dealership! Picked one up and now they're all gone forever

instagram : demrimz
    StatesideWheel

Comment

• I love helping contribute to VW/Audi obsolescence

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

• So the wheels are on and I'm liking the fitment. Front is like 1/2" from laying on frame due to control arm angle. Ball joint extenders and tie rod flip kit should fix that.

Also I bought a house and closed on it earlier this week. I have a 3 car garage all to myself But I'm pretty broke after this purchase and other home-related things.

StatesideWheel

Comment

• nice house man, love this thread keep it going!

Comment

• Read all this thread in one time and I love it, great work e even great passion, maybe is not the most beautiful car in the world, but after read all of this I want one

PS: need to know more about the harlequin, she deserved a thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
              PS: need to know more about the harlequin, she deserved a thread!
              It will get a thread eventually when I decide to throw some time and money at it. I got it to my new house and the garage now houses all my cars. Even my Subaru which I **** (replacing it soon).

Went to Butt Drugs a couple weeks ago with my friend Joey in his Rabbit and came across a really clean '64 Beetle.

These should give me a touch more of low once installed. Hopefully enough to tuck just a little bit of rim.

Been trying to drive it to work a couple times a week since I haven't been on any long trips this year and want to keep up with anything that my go wrong. Gotta make sure it's good for H2O in a couple months. Took this Wednesday

StatesideWheel

Comment

• We need an update! lol

Comment

• Lol butt drugs. When i drove by that place i had to do a second take to make sure what i saw was correct haha. Car looks good as always man, congrats on the house!
                  Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

• Just read the whole thread... congrats for sticking with it through all the bodywork issues and building on a legit budget and continuing to evolve the car. Others have tried and failed (including me). Car looks great!
                    '02 Audi S4 III+ GT's // '94 Audi S4 RS2'd // '95 Audi S6 donor // '87 Buick TR rusty

Comment

• fuck i need this car asap !!!
                      il buy it off ya when i move to the States in March dude
                      or ship to aus man
                      need to find one or a Rado when i move to LA !!!

i love this build man !!!
                      Passion Garage

http://www.voomeran.jp

Comment

• Originally posted by harlerocco View Post
                        It will get a thread eventually when I decide to throw some time and money at it.
                        Can't wait

Comment

• Ordered a bunch of fittings and stuff for my air ride. Going to clean up the compressor line and hide it. Also adding a proper drain and air hose connector to fill tires and such. Everything will be hidden and on quick connects. Hopefully I can get that done before H2O.
                          StatesideWheel

Comment

• Even though she was dirty, it was awesome seeing this thing in person!
                            Whatever path you take to get to your automotive nirvana is the right path, everyone’s path is different. If more people liked cars because they are cars—not because they are a way to get attention or to way to be better than someone else—then I think the automotive world would be a better place. -benmassey

Build Thread:

Comment

• I haven't seen this car since Vag Fair last year. I am really looking forward to seeing all the changes in-person at H20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                              and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                              S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
                                I haven't seen this car since Vag Fair last year. I am really looking forward to seeing all the changes in-person at H20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                It should be there assuming the drive goes smoothly. The plan is Monday-Monday, taking a real vacation Not much left to do now.
                                StatesideWheel

Comment

Working...
                                X