No announcement yet.

The shaved 88 Shitaco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally cleaned the bay, some bigger changes coming this year for it.

Some random pics from last weekend. Awesome local show!

Scored this Rennline quick release. Wasn't planning on buying one but got a pretty solid deal.

Got this big box in the mail as well. Some rare goodies that I needed badly. Installing tomorrow, hopefully I'll have some pics.

instagram : demrimz
    StatesideWheel

Comment

• Car looked great this past weekend=)
      95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• So today I installed the Rennline quick release hub.

Also I opened that big box, which was filled with european door cards. These have different inserts and have pre drilled spots for the manual adjust mirrors already on them. I got rears as well but don't need them, maybe I'll put them in, but they don't seem much different.

My old door cards had holes for power windows which looked terrible with the crank windows. Also they had the power mirror adjusters and were generally in just shittier shape. Peep that round peg in square hole.

Installed:

Still missing a few screws (which I ordered from the dealership, perks of working in the parts dept) but it's basically done. This is something I put off for a while that I'm super stoked that I finally got addressed.

StatesideWheel

Comment

• I just can't get enough of this. Willing to sell any of your old US spec stuff?
          We lookin' for the girls with the big booty stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unit01 View Post
            I just can't get enough of this. Willing to sell any of your old US spec stuff?
            It's all long gone. Gave it to a friend back in 2008 when I first tore the car apart.
            StatesideWheel

Comment

• So I did a thing a while ago with some wheels I've had for quite some time...

16" Autostrada Modenas I rebarrelled and had fully chromed (faces, lip/barrels, plates, and hexes). Installing within the next week hopefully.
              StatesideWheel

Comment

• Woof. All that chrome. That is what I'm talking about! Beautiful.

Comment

• fuck those Modena's look awesome.
                  Last edited by DUTCHswift; 05-27-2016, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Modenas <3

@austin_norton | @nortoncollect
                    2013 Mk6 | 1999 E36

Comment

• Chrome getz you home

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
                      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

• Brought the wheels into work today and tried to get the tires mounted up.... no luck. Our machines at VW just aren't good enough and safe enough to mount the 164/40's on these 16x8's. Also they have to be reverse mounted and I wasn't about to clamp down on the fresh chrome lips. I have another option but I just work so damn much I don't know when I can get over and get them on. Probably another 2 weeks.
                        StatesideWheel

Comment

• Yooooooooooooooooo that khrome is rull cool.

Hi
                          1992 Mercedes 190 E | 2002 DTM Inspired IS300 | IG @ DAAR_CREATIVE

Comment

• Got the tires mounted and test fitted. Too small of sidewalls for me to feel comfortable with it. New tires came in last night, just waiting on spacers.

StatesideWheel

Comment

• Damn man! Perfection
                              95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Oh myyyyy
                                1992 Mercedes 190 E | 2002 DTM Inspired IS300 | IG @ DAAR_CREATIVE

Comment

Working...
                                X